EYE CONTACT

Thankyou each one of you who is reading my work🥺 i am so much grateful for you all , keep showering your love like this 🥹 . Please do vote and tell me in the comments how you are liking it :)
Please cope up if you find any grammatical error. I will try my best to keep you all updated with the chapters . 🩷 Happy reading my lovely readers .
Your Author
LW ♡︎
   —————————————————————————

🦁

My PA never calls me once I am back home from office, in case of emergencies only he is allowed to call.

"Hello sir, sorry to call this late", kartik ( My PA) said from another side .

"TELL ME THE EMERGENCY", I replied back!

Kartik- Sir, our new dealer MR AHUJA said that they will be signing the deal with us on only one when you will be willingly doing a photo shoot with one of their model. There is a modeling competition at Royal Palace and you are the chief guest, so tomorrow you have to attend it in the evening. And you know if this deal would be cancelled our company will be at great loss.

I replied , Tell them their condition of photo shoot is approved! Ask them to send details of the venue of photoshoot. I disconnected the call.

Photo shoots are not any big deal for me, girls throw themselves on me. But for me work is more important I don't give a shit about when they are trying hard on me.

I went to my study to read all the pending mails, a message flashed on my screen its from my PA Kartik , The venue is Alleppey, kerala. The photo shoot is day after tomorrow.

🦢

Sleep was nowhere in my eyes so I stood in front of my wardrobe to look what to wear for tomorrow , I took out a very pretty gown that I recently bought. Then I went to sleep after checking the schedule for tomorrow . Its in the evening at 5:00 PM To 8:00 PM at Royal palace. I am less nervous because Ahana will be with me . she is more excited than me. Thinking about tomorrow , soon sleep consumed me.

In morning,

Mom , dad and my little avu were all set to leave for London. i gave a small smile and tight hug to them and bid them byee.  Ahana came in no time , I was bit sad seeing that Ahana made me brunch , the worker is on off today.  I got freshen up and we gossiped while eating. I showed her my dress, her eyes poped up and she whispered "prettiest". She also told me you know the chief guest will be Shamsher Singh Rathore.. , I have only heard about him but never searched about him..i went to get ready , while Ahana went to her home to get ready and inform her mom.  In no time I got ready in my mermaid jeans and floral yellow top and my heels. I went downstairs and took my carkeys and called Ahana told her I will pick you from your home , come outside.

We reached venue in 1 hour and I was nervous and excited . when we went inside and manager of the competition was already calling my name , he said go and change fast .i went to change  When I came out of the dressing room  after I got ready, I clicked my picture in the mirror .

Ahana said , "Looking at you,everyone is going to die seeing you walking the ramp

Ahana said , "Looking at you,everyone is going to die seeing you walking the ramp."I giggled at her comment.

I was super nervous but I carried myself with all the confidence. Every other girl was looking at me with jealously and side eyeing me. But I don't give a shit about them. Whoever is good with me I am kindest to them, but anyone disrespecting me they get my worst. The event started in no time. I saw someone all dressed in black. Sexy and hot. Everyone got up greeting him. I thought who he might me. Then I only heard, welcome MR RATHORE.

All the lights went dim and  it started , I saw Ahana smiling and clapping , I walked the ramp with smile all over my face, I felt so confident and happy from inside. Suddenly I made eye contact with him. My heart skipped a beat , I don't know why but the gaze was so heavy that I couldn't make eye contact for much long . I shifted my gaze to audience.

                   --------------------------------

Shamsher's pov:-

I Reached the venue and my gaze went on a girl standing in a golden and orange gown, her eyes twinkling, her small red nose, her chubby cheeks, her small round face, I don't know why I glared at her, I shifted my gaze and took my seat. While she was ramp walking , it just felt like she owns the ramp , so gracefully she was walking. First time in my life I looked at someone so intensely, it felt strange. But I shifted  my thoughts from HER.

           -----------------------------------

🦢

As results announced my heart was pounding loudly when they announced "THE WINNER FOR TODAY IS MS VANYA KAPOOR." Ahana stood and clapped for me.
I was so so so happy , I felt proud of myself.

Mr Ahuja the organizer of the show came on the floor and put a diamond crown on my head. I felt like a princess. He said to me that I am selected as their model for the photoshoot with MR RATHORE. I looked at MR RATHORE  he was already staring at me. I lowered my gaze and listened to MR AHUJA. I thought to myself he is hot but why he is staring at me, also I listened to girls on backstage how they were fantasying over him. I felt little odd. I was snapped out of my thoughts when MR AHUJA said are you ready to do this photo shoot , it will be tomorrow and is out of city. It will be with MR RATHORE, he is sitting over there. My heartbeat was fast listening to this. After thinking for five minutes I said yes to him. The reason is after so many years I did something which I love and I felt free. Mr Ahuja thanked me. He made me meet MR RATHORE , he forwarded his hand and I forwarded my hand too, our eyes met and my cheeks were heating , my heart was beating faster as he was looking at me, why was happening to me ? I thought to myself.. 

In a deep and husky voice he congratulated me , " congratulations MS KAPOOR."

I Smiled and said "Thankyou Mr Rathore, NICE TO MEET YOU.  "

Ahana came and hugged me.

                   -------------------------------------------------------

🦁

Her voice was so fucking sweet , like honey. I hated myself at that moment I felt myself losing over her. What the fuck is  happening with me ?

                                    *******