HIS LITTLE EFFORTS

Happy reading my lovely readers

🦢

Now I couldn't wait to get back to my normal life tomorrow, I thought this while going back to my bed, and when I looked around I found him sitting on the couch doing some work on his laptop. But I didn't feel awkward or something odd staying with him in a single room, Of course, it was a bit shy for me but anyway!!
I grabbed my phone from the side table and comfortably settled on my bed took my baby bear with me and started reading my novel on my phone, I was tired as fuck then instantly I got thought of not getting the boat ride that is a famous tourist must visit !! I was sad and wished I could...my thoughts were interrupted when he called my name in his dark and heavy voice "Miss Kapoor I know I haven't taken your permission but you and I are going the day after tomorrow and everyone else is leaving tomorrow, you should not worry I talked to your father taking his number from Mr Ahuja asking for his permission, he said while giving a small tight lip smile to me, I looked into his dark eyes they say something but it is hidden deep inside him...
I always find them questioning something to me ..........I guess. I was shocked at what he just said. I wanted to question but when he mentioned my dad's presence in this I was relieved. I was feeling so tired I didn't know when I went into deep slumber thinking about tomorrow.

****
My eyes were opened around 4:30 AM, one light in the room was on and a smile formed on my face seeing that he remembered last night what I asked him to .. never knew this ruthless man was a bit caring .. surely he has something good behind this cute yet evil face (to the world ) !! I was awestruck to look at him sleeping so peacefully, his small hair falling on his forehead, the tone of his skin, eyelashes touching his skin. My breath was stuck for a moment. I gave myself a small and light snap on my face what rubbish I am thinking why i am romanticising him !!! I should not read romantic novels when I am around him, my thoughts .... I went to the washroom and when I came back and was going into bed, in his sleepy husky and tempting voice he asked me if I was ok. I replied, yeah I am fine. "Goodnight again" Shamsher .. i said yawning , shittttttttttt what I just slipped out of my mouth ... his name, I never called him by his name, I hope this is not awkward for him, but I slept again.

****

Morning:-

🦁
Flashback
My eyes had just opened, and I got a bit worried upon not seeing my favourite and peaceful view from the last day. I heard the bathroom door being closed I instantly asked her if she was okay, and why she was up in the middle of the night !! I know this is a stupid question but it slipped out of my mouth. On hearing she was ok I was relieved. When she said to me "Goodnight again Shamsher " that's where I was stuck... it sounded so good to listen to my name from her mouth that too for the first fucking time!! I feel a need to listen to how she pronounced my name in my whole fucking life every time!! Even here I am overloaded with work but there is peace because she is here, maybe that's why. But why ???? I ask myself!! I never found myself like this before.
——————Flashback ended————
She was getting ready as I told her to get ready we have to go somewhere, she asked me but I told her, you will get to know once you will reach there. I am all set in my sky blue shirt and white jeans, my Rolex watch and Gucci sneakers. I was using my phone when I heard footsteps and there she was wearing a pink knee-length kurta which is a bit lost, not giving a view to her body shape with white plazo and shimmer strap flats her hair tied into a low pony and small studs in her ear, shining like her eyes..Now girls don't dress up like this, they prefer bodycon dresses but here she is standing proving them wrong with her simplicity.
I am ready, " she said with a small smile on her face.
When she reached me all I could smell was her fragrance, this vanilla scent .... Uff, I said with a sigh.
She sat in the passenger seat and I drove off, never some girl that I met for the first time sat beside me while I was driving!! seeing all this in movies seemed rubbish to me until now ... that you feel happy and peaceful, lucky while sitting with someone of the opposite gender. Unless you love them.
Wait .... What I just thought ... love?? I questioned myself in my mind. I gave a fake small laugh, "Haa rubbish ". I said it a bit loudly, I forgot she was right beside me.
She was looking at me confusingly and I simply said sorry I was thinking something!!
I fucking said sorry to someone in my life for the first fucking time since the day I am to my senses, I know how rude I am around everyone, except her.....!!!!
We reached our destination, it was the same as yesterday .. she looked at me shockingly and asked me why we were there again.
"Wait miss kapoor "- i said
She irritatingly said you have been making me wait since yesterday night, now I don't have patience, Mr Rathore... I said with a sigh.
———————-
🦢
I am confused as to why we are standing at the same place as yesterday !! Then I saw a boat and I wanted to get a ride on it, in no time Shamsher said, let's get in Miss Kapoor, I looked at him in shock, and I was surprised also. A large smile formed on my face. Are we gonna get a ride on this ???? He said yes with his neck moment in the up and down direction. There were many tourists today everyone waiting to get a ride on this. But a guy came and he said to Shamsher something and I was just left with my mouth bit open in shock, he said that"sir the boat is now yours for the day, enjoy your ride" Wait... what ??? You have booked this whole boat for us two??
He said yes.
Are you crazy? Some so many people want to ride, we are not doing good to them Mr Rathore!!
You should not think of others Miss Kapoor there are many boats they can get a ride on you don't worry, it's your day to enjoy.
Let's go now.

Love. Peace. happiness ♡︎