IN ONE ROOM

🦁
We both went downstairs for our dinner, It was only her and me on the dining table. She was eating her food peacefully and I felt peace while watching her eat. This was the first time in my entire freaking life that I was looking at someone while having my food and it's been a while since I sat in peace as I ate my food.
I didn't realize that I was staring at her and the moment she looked up from her plate straight into my eyes I turned my gaze to the plate because if she had caught me while staring at her that would have been a hell of awkward. 
I don't want to rush my feelings for her. This is the first time in my life that I am fucking feeling all this. I am not able to concentrate on anything.
She is a distraction. But this distraction is making me go crazy. Around her, I forget how ruthless I am. I don't fucking care what the world thinks of me or sees me as but in her case I do fucking care !!

🦢

Flashback
While I was having dinner I felt he was looking at me but when I looked at him he was eating his food. Maybe I am thinking too much I thought to myself.

Present
I gulped hard when I entered the room, as it was the first time after that night which to date is my worst night ever that I am sleeping with some stranger in a shared room.

Flashback
Three years back
When I was on a trip with my friends and I was sleeping alone in a tent and at night I felt someone touching me... I tried to scream but he put his dirty and rough hands on my mouth touching me inappropriately I bite him in his hand and I tried to run but again he grabbed me, and making me touch his dick, my hands were trembling....he was squeezing my breast I was feeling so much pain, but I could cry only. I screamed and screamed inside me, I gathered some courage and hit him on his dick as hard as I could and ran away calling my friends' names and they all came outside their tents. The motherfucker tried to run but my male friends caught him and they handed him to the police from there I got to know he was following me since the start of my trek. I was trembling and crying the whole night. From that night I couldn't sleep in the dark.
Flashback ended.

I shifted my mind from this nightmare so that I don't get an anxiety attack here.
I took a deep breath as I had confirmed from my dad about him. I am safe with him.

I opened my suitcase and took out my night suit. Night routine has always been my favourite. I went to the washroom and came back after changing when I entered the room, he was sitting there on the sofa bed with a laptop on his lap. I am feeling nervous but I try to be normal. I am standing with my Teddy carrying him in my arms, Our eyes met the moment he called my name. His voice was dark but I am not scared of this dark voice.

"Miss Kapoor you sleep on the bed, I will adjust on this sofa bed"- he said.
"Ok thank you" I replied with a lip-tight smile.

I took my phone from the side table and lay down on the bed covering myself and my Teddy with a comforter on my lap and I started reading my ebook "Twisted Lies".
I already have a paper bag of this but I left it home so I downloaded it. I was smiling less blushing more reading it.
But I controlled myself as he might be looking at me and thinking I was mad or what. My eyes were half closed and I started yawning continuously, I felt a gaze on me and when I looked up he was switching off the lights.
I immediately asked him to not switch off all the lights. Fear was visible on my face but I didn't fumble saying it. I crumbled myself into a comforter and went into deep slumber.

🦁
After finishing my dinner I headed back to the room but she was not in the room my eyes looked for her then I saw her suitcase open and a running water sound was coming from the bathroom, she must be in.
I sat on the sofa bed and opened my laptop to check important emails. In some minutes she comes out of the washroom and here my heart flatters, seeing her in her cosiest night suit and her hair messy yet perfectly tied in a low bun. The room got instantly filled with her vanilla fragrance, fuck this is so seducing!!!

She was standing with her teddy taking him in her arms. My jaw tightens seeing this, why the fuck is he in her arms? I murmured to myself.
The moment I called her,  her brown eyes met mine I felt drowned in them, she raised her eyebrows to ask me why I called her then I asked her to sleep on the bed.
She replied to me with a simple okay and thank you but her voice was now what made me go crazy for her more, the softness she had in it!!
I was working my on laptop when I heard a giggle and my heart slipped at that moment when I looked up I saw her smiling, why she is smiling on the phone, is she talking to someone??  Who the motherfucker is she talking to?? My thoughts were interrupted when I saw her yawning and I immediately stood up to switch off the lights but she instantly asked me not to and in no time she covered herself into the comforter.

I lay down on the sofa and I am tossing I was not able to sleep, this was the first time I was awake this late, my eyes were glued to her she was sleeping peacefully, her hair strands touching her soft skin and chubby cheeks, her pink lips formed into a pout she is hugging that bastard Teddy, even he is a soft toy and Non-living thing but he is making me jealous. Watching my "now only favourite and best view to date" I then went into a deep sleep.

✧.*

I woke up yawning and when I opened my eyes I looked around and suddenly I remembered how I slept looking at her and when I looked around I didn't find her, I urged to see her. She might have gone to dress up for the photoshoot.

When I looked at the clock it was 9:00 AM and never in my adulthood phase did I wake up so late. I never slept with peace nor I ever woke up with this fulfilling sleep in my entire fucking life as today!!!

When I went down after freshening up I went down and there she was standing and my heart skipped a beat and my eyes glued to her.
She is looking" Divine."
                 ——————————————-
Her Everything is going to be the death of me!

So guys comment down your favourite emoji for this update 🥰🥹