PHOTOSHOOT

🦢

I just woke up from a deep sleep and a smile formed on my lips to see Shamsher sleeping like a well-built human on a small sofa.
I groaned that why I was smiling like a stupid, he was just my photoshoot partner for a day. But after years I felt safe while being in a single room with someone I barely know.
I went to freshen up and take a bath then I went downstairs to get ready. My stylist greeted me with a beautiful smile. She is a sweetheart. She showed me my attire for the photo shoot.
It is so elegant, A creamish silk saree with golden borders. Simple and graceful!! Wow, she is so beautiful I said. I can't wait to get ready.
When my saree was stitched by my stylist Tanya, she showed me the jewellery I have to carry, there is a Rani haar, kangans, mang tikka, payals, kamarband, jhumkas.
Wearing all this my weight is going to be double. But everything is so pretty. I must say Rathore's jewellery is stunning and so fine.
My hair is made French from the front and fishtail braid on my long length of hair. I am setting my plates off the saree and practising to walk comfortably.
In no time I heard a dark voice coming from the stairs i looked and saw Shamsher in his white shirt and black jeans paired with white shoes and his messy hair.
He got a great dressing sense, I thought to myself in my mind. His eyes are glued to mine. I can't bear his stare so I turn my gaze down. Why this human is so weird, he is always staring at me like he adores me !! And the biggest thing is I don't find him creepy at all !!! I need to tell Ahana this as soon as possible ...
I video-called her and showed myself her after all this all is possible because of her only !! She is shocked to know that I and Shamsher shared a room, she said Ahem Ahem! And I cursed her in an irritating tone that we shared only a room, not a bed, you "Gndi soch"!! ( dirty thoughts )

In no time Shamsher came outside after he got ready, he was wearing a lungi, fabric the same as my saree, his abs perfectly making him look hotter and his well-built biceps could make any girl drool over him.
He came to me and said let's go Miss Kapoor. I don't know but I kind of like how he calls me Miss Kapoor!
***
We reached the venue in half an hour and it was so beautiful I said murmuring, I could see him looking at me from my side eye, but I ignored him !!

  I don't know but I kind of like how he calls me Miss Kapoor!***We reached the venue in half an hour and it was so beautiful I said murmuring, I could see him looking at me from my side eye, but I ignored him !!

———————————————————-
🦁

When we reached the venue she said beautiful looking around, no doubt the place was mesmerising but the view in front of me is now my only favourite view in the whole fucking world !! I never felt myself being happy around a girl everrrrr!!! I feel myself smiling, being around her all the time !
She is "my only" distraction, I am drowning in !!
————————————————————
Author's POV:-

Vanya and Shamsher are ready for the photo shoot and when they are posing she can sense her heartbeat is not normal as she is so close to Shamsher, looking into his dark black eyes. He had the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen in her life.
Her hands are on his chest and she can sense his heartbeat is also the same as hers. But from outside he is pretending to be normal. He is tying her jhumka to her hair as the photographer told him to do.
His breath brushes her forehead and here her heart stops for a second. Then he bends down on his one knee and takes Vanya one foot in his hand and keeps on his knee to tie her payal, her feet are cold, red nail paint on her nails is another thing that is making Shamsher go down on his knees every time she is in front of him. Never in his life shamsher has been to his knees , that too for his model !! The photographers are also shocked to see this . This is out of control for shamsher . The world knows he is ruthless but he questions his ruthlessness when he is around her .
Vanya put her hand on his shoulder and held him bit tight.
"Beautiful pictures" you both are doing great without any instructions Sir and Mam you both are looking like real couples, the photographer says ..
A small smile formed on shamsher's face and Vanya's cheeks turn red !!
Shamsher has never been in love nor he received in his life , The things he is feeling with her , the surety, the relief . Even he has not touched her she is making him feel happy . His mind is relaxed when he is around her .
He tries to run from these unknown feelings but he couldn't, he knows deep within his heart till the time she is with him , he can't run from these feelings inside him .

The photoshoot:

pictures used are for reference only !! imagine them like this...hehe

hehe

           Bye bye meet you in next update🦋✨

————————————