FAKE NEWS

Happy reading my lovely readers💕☺️
Do vote y'all , it costs nothing to be supportive :)
———————————————————————

🦢

I opened my eyes due to sun rays falling on my face, he was not on his sofa bed maybe he was gone to get ready as today we were heading back!! I got up and got freshened up then got ready in my comfiest clothes for my flight back to my home city.
I am so happy that today finally I am going to my same routine and I am going to meet Ahana I can't wait to gossip with her about my whole trip. I didn't get the time to check my phone I went down to have breakfast and he was there talking on the phone, he looked a bit stressed but I didn't bother to ask him, maybe it worked. He must have to deal with it frequently as my father has the same profession as him. I have seen Dad taking too much stress on some days because of deals and all. I just asked him for breakfast, do you want to eat something, Mr Rathore?
He paused, looked at me and replied - No Miss Kapoor you have your breakfast.
I made myself bread toast and had some coffee with it. I was eating breakfast when Shamsher said he wanted to share some shocking news with me, before saying he said it was shocking news to you more than me!
So please don't panic and listen to me carefully!!
Have you opened your internet since morning?
I said No, I didn't have the time!! But what is it? You are scaring me, Mr Rathore !!
Okay relax Miss Kapoor, we are going to handle it!!
"We "?? What do you mean by we ...
He is looking into my eyes pictures of our photoshoot are going viral all over the internet and they are all over the big holdings in our city.. my team is finding that person who has confirmed to the media that we are a special couple!!
I am literally in shock for I don't know how many minutes...what he just uttered...??
Are you in your senses Mr Rathore what you are saying???
How can this happen ??
Don't panic Miss Kapoor, it must be one of our business enemies, he knows himportantant Ahuja's deal is imp how beneficial it is for Rathore Jewellers. "I am sorry Miss Kapoor!"
Why only I have to face this thing with you???
You did so many photoshoots before me!!
I cursed Ahana in my mind that because of her all this happened. I sighed.
Now what Mr Rathore??
Now let's go back but one very important thing!!
You have to attend a business party with me as my "Girlfriend "..and all the famous businessmen from all over the world will be there.
Girlfriend .....?????? Are you out of your mind Mr Rathore, look at your words!!
I mean as a "fake girlfriend" just for a day.
All this is accidental MissKapoorr I haven't done anything..!!
Have water, we will manage it.
He handed me a glass of water. Come down with your bag he said, we are flying back in an hour.

🦁
I opened my eyes and there she was sleeping looking so adorable, my thoughts around her just going to make me insane!!
I moved out of the room as Kartik was calling me, I picked up the call and answered him, he said sir there's a problem, your photoshoot pictures are going viral and I still didn't know who confirmed that you and Miss Vanya are dating !!
What the shit are you splitting out of your mouth Kartik!!
Sir, it's true.
Find out who the Fucking bastard has done this!!
I am giving you 15 hours, find out soon!!!!
I saw her standing beside me and she asked me if I needed breakfast or not.
I need to tell her about all this, from her casualty it seems she doesn't know!!
When I told her and fuck her reaction was all I was a bit stressed for. All this seems so funny to me. Shamsher Singh Rathore, SSR is worried about a girl's reaction!! I even said sorry for the accidental fake news of us as couples. What the hell is going on in my life.!!!!
But deep inside my dark heart, I am feeling light inside and I know very well the reason is only HER.