FLIGHT

🦢

Ahana !!!!!!!!!!! I have something to tell you ..i have a photoshoot with SSR.

Whom? Ahana asked..

Shamsher..i replied..

What !!!!!!! she said in utter shock,

Yes. And its in Alleppey , kerala , that too tomorrow..it's a kind of pre wedding and wedding type photoshoot, I will be drown in "Rathore jewellery", I said while sighing! The thing I am excited about is I will be wearing south Indian sarees and they are my favourite.

I will call mom and dad after they will reach and tell them about this, I am sure they will not have any problem with this. They have always been supportive to me. I thought to myself.

While MR Ahuja's assistant messaged me the details for tomorrow. After I changed. Me and Ahana went to our respective homes , I dropped her and she bid me bye with all positive wishes, she said mam maze krna (mam, enjoy), he is too sexy..you are too lucky she said making a face.

I said to her "yeh sab chod( leave all this) ghar ka dhyan rkhna" (takecare of my house) My aunt will come tomorrow.

Ahana said ''tu tension matt le''.( you don't stress)

I said to her "bs b kr" (stop it now) we hugged and I went to my home.

I already sent a voice recording to my family group and it was double ticked so that means they reached London. After changing into night dress and packing I video called my parents and they were so happy for me wining the competition and seeing their face I was missing them , but I hide my emotions and started smiling. I asked them , can I go tomorrow na ? you don't have any problem with it ?? They said smiling , no beta. You go . MR AHUJA Is my business partner also and he has also a daughter like me, so I trust him. I had a talk with MR AHUJA my father said. I was super happy now. My parents, I love them so much. They always support me.
After talking with them, I went to my bed excitedly. I said to myself, sleep vanu you have to wake up early.

-----------------------

🦁
I was in my private airplane , with my team and her . she was happy , it was visible from her face. These things are normal for me . But this time I felt different. I tried shifting my thoughts from her but I couldn't , she didn't talked with me , she only greeted me with a " Hello''. But she was so engrossed in talking with her stylist . I kept looking at her. She felt my dark gaze on her, we made an intense eye contact but she lowered her gaze and I shifted my gaze too. Why the fuck she ignores me, girls throw themselves at me and miss kapoor is not even smiling to me. I felt irritated. I hate it , "her sweet voice like honey is falling into someone else ears". That too of an unimportant person to me, to this I clenched my jaw. I can't sleep on flights , everyone was sleeping , she was also sleeping , so peacefully her small baby hairs toughing her soft skin , her small nose and her chubby cheeks, her lips formed in a pout ,her pinkish lips. Fuck!!! My breath got stuck.. SHAMSHER BREATHE..What the fuck is happening to me ! I said to myself.

Author's pov:-

But deep down he knows now she belongs to him only . And no one dares to snatch what's his!
————————————————-

🦢

After we reached our destination, we all went to a villa and the whole place was booked by Mr Rathore. I was talking with my stylist when Mr Rathore said he wants to talk to me, I excused myself from our stylist , Vinaay.
Mr Rathore forehead vein popped out, it seems he is angry. He started speaking with hands in his pocket , he was not looking at me. he said that since this is the only villa in this area . It don't have many rooms. Three rooms are their in total. One is for photographers and one is for our stylist and his fiancé who is makeup artist and one is left , so if you don't mind you have to sleep with me in that room only !! but don't you worry. There is a sofa bed also inside the room. I am sure you will not have any problem sharing a room with me , Miss kapoor he said, while looking at me..

I was in my thoughts what he just said, what the hell is this ? how I will spend 2 nights with him in a single room. I sighed and finally having no other option I just simply replied with an "okay." After he left I was standing beside a swimming pool , I called maa ( mother) and informed her I reached safely.

------------------------

🦁

I was burning with anger or maybe jealously when I saw her smiling with that bastard , vinaay! "Laadkiyan marti hai mujhpr aur yeh madam ko parwa hi nhi hai , jaise mai hoon hi nhii.." ( Girls die looking at me, and this mam doesn't care, like I don't exist!) I know he has a fiancé but I don't care , I can't see her laughing with any other men.
When I told her about the room thing only thing she said was "Okay".. only a fucking okay she said to me .. and there she was laughing with him. An evil smirk was on my lips, I told to myself , Miss kapoor no one has ever ignored me the way you do, I that's the only reason you are attracting me towards you".

I talked to my PA on phone about meetings and also about keeping an eye on my enemy and asked him did my family reached safely to Dubai . After the incident happened in the morning I told them to move to Dubai for some months so that " ZAIN MALIK " couldn't harm them. I am not on good talking conditions with my family but I always try to look after them.

I was working on my laptop when Miss Kapoor came and called me to have dinner. A smile left my lips , "It feels peace" I thought to myself.

_______________________________

Author's pov:-

They ate dinner and after that they went to their room, will this room sharing will make them close , or will something he will got to know about her ? Is she going to trust him? stay connected my lovely readers.. Do comment down how you all are liking it. Do vote if you like <3

Your Author

LW ♡︎