HIS MADNESS

❝ तेरे होने से ही हसीन है सब कुछ ❞

*:・゚✧*

🦁

My eyes opened and I look at the time , it's 1:00 AM ...I am tossing but unable to sleep ...

when I opened my eyes the first thought that hit me is of Vanya ... I don't know why ... but she is on my mind 24/7 ...

What she has done to me ?? I have never been like this before ... Never ever...!!

I am always damn focused on everything...
But I guess falling for someone hard feels like this only ... " Madness is another name for love !!"

I thought to switch on the internet and first thing that popped on my screen is her name ... and seeing that my heart skipped a beat....

Fuck I made her wait!!!!! I am such an idiot..ugh!!!!

I opened her message immediately and her message says-
Mi amore- why your PA came to meet my dad ?
I have promised Mr Kapoor that I will not disclose anything to her..!
I am in such a trouble...how will I lie to her..

I replied her back ... "It's just office stuff .."
the message showed double tick ... why she is up till so late??

I waited for her message... Meanwhile I went outside of my room and this floor of mine makes me feel alone!!!!!!!!
No doubt it screams luxurious but what I need now is "Love....." that too from her only..

After twenty minutes she replied to my message...
" Ok"

I immediately asked her....why she is up till now?

Mi Amor- None of your business ... Mr Rathore

Me - It's not a good habit to awake till late..

Mi amor- you should sleep Mr Rathore goodnight!

Me- Goodnight 😴 sleep well 😀Miss kapoor..

I like the way she is being rude to me ...
Once you will be mine you will pay the cost for everything My "Mi amor" I said this in a slow tone to myself with a smirk...

I went back to sleep ...

Next day :-

I am in office when mom called me and told me that they all are back !!

I will reach home in an hour maa ( mom)
See you soon , bye .. I hang up the call !

Dad must be knowing about my dating rumours with vanya but he doesn't care about them...

he wants me to get married to his best friend daughter ..!!

Never in my life I can think of anybody else than "Her"

I am his blood only ...!! I am very particular about my choices and things....

⁺˚*・༓☾

🦢

I want a total distance from him now but the mistake is mine that I messaged him first... why I am so curious ...

I always want to know things... "iss chakr mai uss bandar ko message krdiya "( In this matter I messaged that monkey)

I don't want my name to get involve in any rubbish other than business... it may affect my reputation...
That's why I decided to make distance from him!!

For diverting my mind I decided to watch Pakistani drama ... literally they are my mood changer

I hugged my teddybear and slept.. next morning my little munchkin came to me running crying and I just woke up I got so nervous seeing her like this and I asked her what happened ....

She said ... Didi ( sister) ........pa....pa ( dad)
W..ha....t hap..pen..ed??

Come downstairs...Mom said in crying voice and in this moment my heart is in my mouth
papa breathing heavily and not able to say anything and he is little conscious....

We made him sit in the car immediately
My little sister is at home with our maid
Me , mom ...dad on her lap , I drove the car to hospital .

Dad is admitted and after the checkup we got to know ... We reached the hospital at very Right time ... dad had BP Attack!!
Mom is crying all the time but I made her understand that thank god we reached at the right time Mom...

But what Dad is stressing over ??? Why his blood pressure was high yesterday and today he suffered a heart attack??? I asked her , I am myself on a verge of crying.....

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。

Author's pov :-

Vanya's little sister called shamsher as vanya forgot her phone at home ... she remembered vanya calling him Mr Rathore and she just called him ... she is small but smart enough as today's child to use a phone!!!

She called him because she has not seen any male other than her father to come to their home to specially meet Vanya and take her out... !! She also liked him...

She said hello in a very sweet voice and shamsher replied - Is this cute little angel talking to me ..?

Vanya didi ( sister) , mom has taken dad to hospital he is not fine ... she said sobbing...
Can you please go there she is alone and dad is not well...

Shamsher replied to her - don't worry don't cry
I am going there. Everything is going to be fine . Your Dad is also going to be fine...little angel.
He hung up the call..

He drove to the hospital, he knew they must be in a hospital nearest to their home...

Miss kapoor... I am not letting you fight this battle alone... even if you will deny , you will find me around you only!

***
A/N
Guys tell me how y"all are liking the story ?
I know you all are silent readers but show your love by voting 🦋🤍 I will try posting the chapters soon , when u all will show love I will be more enthusiastic.

Do you guys like Vanya's character ? Yes !! she is a savage but in future maybe she will be opposite ......🤫🤔