EXTENDED TRIP

🦁
After the photoshoot scenes and changing into our casuals we both and other members went to explore the place . Everyone went to different directions . It is a forest type place as everyone is already a couple here so i and vanya went to our direction giving them privacy . The silence was bit awkward in the starting but as we explore more the silence between us is getting more peaceful. The word peace has never knocked on my door . I never felt it maybe what i am feeling when i am around her is called peace. It's like you don't care what people around you think of you when only single person thinking matters .
Happiness on their face matters, the world has stopped for you , working all day is not a big deal for me it keeps me engrossed and busy but from last two days since i met her , the time is running so fast . Maa (mother) use to tell me when i was a kid that " tu itni jldi bada hogya pta hi nhi chla time kab nikal gya "
She loves me thats why for her time ran so fast . Exactly right now for me time is running fast. Is this called love ? I was so lost  in my thoughts that i forget she is with me .  Never in my life i have seen myself so lost . When i look at her ... She is looking heavenly beauty even in her casuals . Her hair tied in a pony tail . Her chubby rosy cheeks , her pinkish lips and her vanilla fragnance, the mole on her left collarbone  is perfectly adding more beauty to her . My heart couldn't handle all this , i have been close to so many models during photoshoots but this time it was different, because it was "Her."
I am constantly adoring her while she is adoring the forest beauty in front of her !!
Seeing Smile on her face my lost mind came into present moment , yesterday night when she was scared i guess because i just switched off all the lights i felt myself being slightly worried... she is making me meet the parts of mine which i didn't know existed!! Worrying over something has never been a part of me , but her worried face makes me question my ruthless!! i sighed looking at her ... and she is running and i ask her not to , she might get hurts but she didn't listened to me . She heard a sound which is like some animal is around her , she freezes and get freeze at her place and her eyes open wide , i go bit close to her and she puts a finger on her lips making me stop to speak anything , literally she is like shhh , don't make noise. In this scary situation "for her "she holds my T-shirt collar unknowingly and I am over !!! I can sense her breath which brushes on my bare skin my two buttons of my t-shirt were open.  After that noise was gone , she saw that she is holding my collar while i was looking at her deep into her eyes she pushed me in irritating way . Miss kapoor .. do you have any personal problem with me ?? Why you are so arrogant and irritated around me ?
Her reply made me smile but i controlled biting my lower lips "Aa..Not..hin..g she said in this way .
We started walking again to our way back as it was getting dark , There is a beautiful lake and lots of boats , it is famous over here to get ride on them ! Vanya was talking to someone , she is standing with a south indian guy , my hands were fisted into a punch that who is that guy and what he said to her that now her face is looking sad . I know i should not behave like this but I don't have an answer to myself also!! Another second my stylist comes to me and says that vanya mam wants to get ride on the boat but  the South Indian man said that last boat for today already went for a ride .
I don't know what is happening with me , all this is new to me . Fuck everything I can't see her sad , i called my PA Kartik and said him to book others ticket for tomorrow , Vanya and I will be coming on my private jet . Kartik is bit shocked it is visible from his tone , are you sure sir ? He asked ! Now i have to confirm you Kartik ?
No sir , sorry . I will book their tickets .
"Good , i replied and disconnected the call ".

***
"Miss Vanya kapoor may you like the surprise , tomorrow ."
———————————————————