HER NEW NAME

"He smiles a lot since he met her"

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

🦢

He opened the side door of the car for me and forwarded his one hand to take mine in his!
I must say he is acting so good !!

I am least interested in all this what's happening.. I am just waiting for next some hours when all this fake thing will end and I will be back on my life track !!
" I thought to myself "

He smiled looking at me and his eyes twinkled ...
He put his hand on my waist he made sure I am not uncomfortable... but still I want to get rid of this fakeness... because this is not what I want ... this all must be normal for him but not for me ... for some moment I thought that I am getting used by him for his benefit!

I am getting so distracted during the business party.. I excused myself and took a seat and Mr Rathore is standing at a distance ! He is holding a red wine glass in his hand and talking to Mr Ahuja and some other business personalities...!

He in between the conversations looked at me but I just gave him tight lip smiles...I have to because cameras might be clicking us !!

A random thought hit me while I am sipping my soft drink that what will happen further when media will get no public pictures of us and no news ... they will for sure make rumours and talk about us and I don't want my name in all this!!

I am just feeling frustrated I don't know why so late i am realising all this - "I sighed"
I will talk to him about this !!
Meanwhile I got up
I saw a girl in black body-con dress hugging Mr Rathore ...

I went towards him and holded him from his arm and said Hi to the girl with a tight lip smile !
I don't know why i did this but yes I did ..!!
Mr Rathore looked at me with a raised brow and a smirk..

I want to talk to you about something shall we go now because I am tired...he replied - yeah sure just some minutes more Mr Ahuja has gone to bring the file I just have to sign it . And because of that file we have to behave like fake couples ...

Listening to this my blood starts boiling again...the thoughts some moments back came again in my head !!

🦁

We arrived at the business party and all the businessmen's were there . The important deals are about to happen. I made sure that Miss kapoor doesn't feel awkward between us !

I made her meet some of my business partners specifically to Mr Ahuja as my partner so that the deal don't get slip away from my hands , this is very important deal for the benefit of "RATHORE JEWELLERS. "

I made her sit away as she must be tired and i am gossiping with one of my business partner when his fiancé comes and side hugs me Her name is Siya . She proposed me when i was in college but i rejected her proposal because I was too concentrated in the business!

I gave a tight lip smile to her because I don't want any other woman now .. to even come an inch closer to me other than " Mi Amor "!!!

I felt a light weight on my arms when i turned around I saw Vanya snaking her hands around my arm and giving a smile which i can see is not so genuine to Siya ...
Is she jealous ?.... I thought in my head and smiled formed on my lips...

Oh my goodness shamsher , Siya said ......
I have never seen you smiling even the slightest one....
Before i could reply
Miss kapoor excused us and took me away from her !
That's what makes her more attractive, her boldness ... yet she seems so Reserved!

She asked me if we could leave now !
I asked for some more minutes because I have to sign the deal ...
I am relieved that half of the shares of Mr Ahuja's company are us now . This will be a turning point for our company .

We left the party. We sat down in the car when Miss kapoor stated that she won't be faking as my girlfriend from now onwards because she don't want her name to get ruin and comes on media for rumours. And she added that your deal is finalised for which I think I have been used !

She said this last line putting more weight on it as she is hurt ...
Fuck is she's hurt ??? I asked her immediately.
Yes she is right but Miss kapoor l have not used you ... I have never been in any relationship before yes rumours says something else but I don't fucking care what other things nor I give them clarifications ! It's just you I am giving too! Mind my words .

Your name will not ruin nor It will come in rumours.
This is the last sentence I spoke . Nor did she spoke after this .
I am also a bit enraged now! So she is ...
I drove the car in silence and after leaving her at her home . I went back to my Villa.

I straight went to my study to call social media manager and I commanded him that I don't want any rumours against Miss Vanya kapoor . A single news about her and I will ruin your every social media platform!

Mark my words ! And do make sure this message of mine is conveyed to every single tiny being .. whether it be a journalist or news writer . The manager fumbled saying "yes .... It is clear sir , I understood your command"...

ʚ♡ɞ