BUSINESS PARTY

I am so immensely grateful that you my lovely readers are showing so much love to my story that i am so happy writing the chapters earlier for you all who are supporting me ❤️❤️my heart is full 🤌Thankyou so much 🪄

🦁
(Flashback)
I was full of rage when from the distance i saw a motherfucker was staring at vanya with his dirty glares i wanted to kill him at the moment but the innocence of her just made me calm .
I made sure that he is guilty for his wrong doings and the shame he felt i am sure that he will not behave like this again in his fucking life with any other girl .
(Flashback ended)
————————
I always knew i felt something very strong for vanya but i didn't know it is LOVE till the moment i saw her again after fucking seven days and when someone else staring her I can't see or bear any other boy or a man looking at her or feeling something for her like i do !! My heart just went crazy at that moment, whole time i was with her i felt my heartbeat so fast .... Never ever in my fucking life i felt nervous. But this girl !!!! Damm! She is going to be death of me ... i sighed!
She is mine !! I don't care if it's fake , i will never let you go far away from me again Miss kapoor !
I thought to myself while i am lying on my bed and trying to sleep ....
A message flashed on my phone and i saw her name flashed .. my heart came out
This is how to be in love feels like ? I smile to myself and ask myself in my mind this question!
———————————————————-
Vanya - Hi shamsher :)-
You- Heyy, WhatsApp!! You alright?
Vanya- Thankyou for today:)))
You- whats mine is mine , I can't bear anybody else seeing or touching what's mine!!
Vanya- hmm..
Vanya- you didn't slept ?
You- I am trying to though!
Vanya- I read somewhere that you sleep on time and wake up early ...how come you didn't slept yet?
You- I see somebody is knowing about me !!
Vanya- Aisa kuch nhi hai ( there's nothing like that!)
You- Acha ji ? Toh fir kaisa hai? ( ahmm, so whats its?)
Vanya- I should know about my partner you know , day after tomorrow you said is your business party so anybody can ask me questions about you!! I must be prepared and don't let them know it's fake...
You- you Answered well miss kapoor...
Vanya- don't play with me Mr Rathore you will loose .. ;)
You- I will always bow down in front of you happily..miss kapoor ;)
Vanya- sleep know, goodnight take care.
You- you too.
——————————————————————

This girl she is beauty with brain! She knows how to answer really well! I like her wittiness.
I glanced at her sleeping pic and went into deep slumber.
—————————————

🦢
(Next Morning )
I just made some gajrela (Carrot halwa) for mom dad and my little munchkin as they are arriving in some hours , its the month of November so its cold and they love the food i cook for them , so I thought to bring a smile on their arrival....
I am watching TV when someone came running towards me and here she is my little sister the human being I love the most .. she kissed my cheeks and I hugged her so tightly ... vanu didi i missed you so much , she said , I missed you more mera bacha - I replied back ..
I stood up and hugged my mom and dad .
After some time I made them eat gajrela and they loved it.
Dad asked me about Mr Rathore and I told them about the business party tomorrow.
Mom said that they loved your pictures ...
Vanya a rishta (marriage proposal)came for you he is settled in London and is a lawyer..
Your Nani (grandmother) told us about him..
Mom .. i said ,
you know that I don't want to get married yet and that to too a NRI .. never ever!
please don't force me.. I am thinking to join dad office soon!
Acha ok ... I will not .. mom said , bas ek baar baat krke toh dekhle ( ok , but still talk to him once )
No mom !
Dad said , don't force my daughter .. he said with a loving smile ...
Mom finally raised her hands up!

——————————————————-
Author's pov:-
( Next morning )
Shamsher woke up at his usual time and he went to his home gym he is excited for today he is like a happy kid around her and he has decided to talk to his parents about her . Once they come back !!
He ate his breakfast in silence and then attended some meetings and then he got ready for tonight ! As he has to pick her up from her place ...we are a couple for the world so she must be with me when we reach the venue he said to himself!
He picked up his Armani black formal suit paired with his LV formal shoes and his
Patek Philippe watch and he nicely gelled his hair , he looked so fucking hot that every girl must go crazy adoring his sexiness!
He started the engine of his Buggati and in half an hour he is outside her entrance ...
He can sense his heartbeat but he made sure that nervousness doesn't show up in front of her...
He parked the car and went inside he pressed the bell and it is opened by a worker, he is ruthless to the world but he makes sure he greets everyone nicely .. especially her people !
The worker showed him the way to living room and he asks her about Vanya and she replied to him that Mam is getting ready and must come downstairs in some minutes...she left offering Shamsher a glass of water..
He saw a picture hanging on the wall of her family and she is looking utterly gorgeous in yellow lehenga... this girl , He said !
In some seconds a manly voice came and here is her father MR Kapoor ! Hello Sir !! How are you Shamsher asked him with a slight smile on his face and they did a handshake.. vanya's father pated him on his shoulder and said You are a well grown man Shamsher!! Nice to meet you .. Her father asked him about business and all and vanya enters with her mother and little sister....shamsher is stunned after looking at her...he just went blank for some seconds after realising he is at her place , her mother greetings to him distracted shamsher from her and she hugged him like her own son ..
He felt so warm , he miss his mother at this moment...
He cutely met her little sister , taping on her nose and smiling ..
Papa (dad) we should leave , vanya said..
Let's go Mr Rathore... vanya said
Yeah sure... replied shamsher..
He opened the side door for her and made her sit inside her velvet black gown of her is making me go insane for her , she is looking so killing hot shamsher murmured to himself ..
Vanya's dad said to shamsher to take care of her.. he gave her parents an assuring look .
He started the engine and here they are alone again after fucking more than a week .
His car is filled with her Vanilla fragrance and his Amber wood fragrance ..
The mix up of their fragrance made shamsher think of them as passionate couples and vanya in her head is so nervous her cheeks turned red and shamsher can see it on her face... Miss kapoor , I am with you so don't worry...Relax Mi Amor !!
Vanya looked at him in utter shock and shamsher can see her gulping down and this site of her is making his hormones go crazy....
Mr Rathore i am already nervous why are you using such words?
That's what i am going to call you from now in-front of the world .
You are miss using the fake news, she made a cute yet irritating face saying this which made shamsher laugh..His laugh made her smile too ...
they reached the venue .

(Imagine Them )

........