Chapter 15- New name..? How exciting!(Adult Paperjam Multiverse)

The babybones sleeps for once, followed by some fun family bonding

——-

Adult Paperjam Multiverse

"He's asleep. He is actually sleeping for once"

Origin said with deep awe, blatantly ignoring the unconscious body of Dream by his feet. They just wouldn't stop talking and he was worried they would have disturbed his kid, so he took matters into his own hands.

End had quickly stopped him from dusting them but he was just too happy to care about that right now, quietly cooing at the adorable sleepy babybones.

" And he's purring as well. I will have to remember that trick for the future...Good job kid. "

End said gruffly to the adult Paperjam who was emitting a loud purr that had soothed the babybones, their wide hopeful eyes a tad sad to see, for such a simple compliment.

..Maybe he could give a personal visit to the Destroyer of this place, as they clearly didn't appreciate what they had. The potential of having some more LOVE sounded excellent too, needing as much as he could with all the trouble his kid was getting into lately.

——

"I'm Star! Star, Star, Star, Star-"

" Don't forget. You can always look at your CHECK, if you forget. Just like I showed you, little one. "

End was so proud and very pleased how well the babybones took to their new name, feeling it truly suited them much better then the old one.

It also helped to differentiate them from the grown up Paperjam, who was currently being used as a climbing frame by the newly named Star and badly pretending not to look happy about it.

" 'Star'? Why would you pick that name for them? It sounds far too cute and harmless. Absolutely Revolting. "

End grimaced at the unwanted opinion of the Nightmare of this place, not thinking very highly of their self preservation at all. They had to have known by now what he had done to their twin the long 'talk' had been rather fun , amused that Dream was still avoiding his mate like the plague. That the idiot also chose to comment on his child's name in such a way and right in front of him?

Truly a stupid move if he ever saw one.

" A black hole is also 'technically' a star and they are far from harmless. "

He said blandly, ignoring their scoff as he didn't really care for their opinion in the slightest.

His child might not have any LOVE or the ability to gain any but they were far from helpless, many monsters having learned that the hard way, to his endless amusement.

....It seemed he would be adding this Nightmare to the list soon, not doing anything to stop them as they went closer to Star.

"You are cruel"

Origin said, not hiding his sadistic amusement at all, as he had never liked this type of Guardian. To be honest both Guardians of this place weren't in his good books, the words they said around his child, not appreciated in the slightest.

" Hey Paperjam, Star . Why are you- "

"You are making their numbers go weird! Go away, reject octopus!"