Chapter 13- The chaotic conclusion (UnderVerse)

Paperjam explores and learns more things, having a wonderful time! Everyone else sadly has a far different experience

——

UnderVerse

Paperjam was having a great time!

He had never looked around a Negativity Guardians home before and he was determined to see it all, no matter what!

Nightmare was exhausted , feeling very much like he was dealing with an overexcited puppy right now.

The one silver lining in this whole disaster was that at least his idiots weren't home, having sent them to spread Negativity a few days ago. So now he only had to deal with one kid..and the 30 annoying cats which screeched bloody murder, if he didnt feed them exactly when they wanted to.

He wasn't an animal sanctuary and if Killer dared to bring even one more animal hide, they would not like the consequences!

He suddenly paled when he saw what the kid was about to do, his tentacles quickly sprung forth to pull the babybones away from the danger, grunting as his tentacles were bitten hard .

He had learned not to touch them directly, as the deep bite mark on his arm could attest to but he still had to do something to stop them walking straight into danger.

Why they seemed so keen to try and electrocute themselves was a mystery but he didn't want to be the one to admit what had happened to Errors kids, knowing how damn possessive the Destroyer could be of what they considered theirs.

He was initially hurt they didn't share the news of their child's birth but now realised the true reason he was never told. He bet it took them years to make the kid act somewhat civil, Ink likely being fully to blame for how the kid currently behaved.

He sighed as the child giggled and sprinted out the room, sighing before trailing behind the tiny chaos demon, his tentacles dragging on the ground.

He was sure if he was a normal monster he would have dusted from exhaustion by now!

Tiredly following where he sensed their emotions, he froze at the sudden silence, knowing how terrible a sign that was from dealing with his own idiots for years. The following mumbled question, only solidified his terror, soon sprinting towards the kitchen.

"Why is my mouth suddenly so numb..?"

"Spit it out right now!"

—-

Paperjam sang a little tune, in a very good mood after exploring the weird castle.

Goopy Guardian had seemed far too tense, so he thought leaving would only help. They should really relax, as all that stress could not be good for them.

...Their goop was also weird , deciding he much preferred how plates tasted then that, glad he had found a few to munch on while they had been busy, just in case they acted like Fluffy Destroyer did.

He had no clue why they made such weird faces when he bit into the plates but he disliked being denied such a delicious snack, smug he snuck a few in his Inventory for later.

He looked around his surroundings once again, not really knowing or caring which AU he was in, just sad that nothing interesting caught his eye.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here then?"

Paperjam looked over at the weird abomination that spoke up, intrigued at seeing their SOUL on the outside of their body. His fingers twitched, wanting to summon his strings and examine them more, grinning wider in excitement at the new discovery.