Chapter 33- A butterfly flap to a full blown hurricane 🦋 (ForcedGods Multiverse)

Star explores and is determined to find this cool new thing called a 'deity'.
Everyone else is lost on what is going on and fear what could be happening.

———-

ForcedGods Multiverse

Doodle Sphere

The Creator and Destroyer stood next to each other, both staring at the multitude of AU's hanging from the ceiling with a general air of disbelief.

"..why hasn't everything RESET? Why is this the same as last time...? What is going on?!"

Ink stuttered in full blown panic, never having experienced anything like this before and unable to stop the shaking of his hands ever since waking up in this space.

His eyeshapes switched erratically and alarmingly began glitching, the many thoughts and emotions he was experiencing right now causing the paints in his system to mix strangely.

Error was in a similar state, his glitches having gone so bad that he nearly REBOOTED several times, maniacal laughter falling through his mouth and growing in intensity.

This was bad.

This was very very bad.

He was used to a certain routine, waking up in the AntiVoid, listening to FATE order nag him and then he was off to do as instructed like a good little soldier. He swore he still had phantom pains from the many times he rebelled, hand automatically reaching for his skull his skull was whole but he never forgot the pain of when she smashed it like a piñata.

" Do yOu think she is mEssiNg WITh uS? "

He muttered with a painful amount of hope, even if a part of his mind knew that wasn't true, this not something that FATE would ever think to do. It was far too subtle for them and that neither of them had been given clear instruction on how the 'story' would play out this time, which was a major red flag.

The silence persisted, only Inks heavy breathing to be heard and the slight movements of the 'papers' hanging.

"... You should take some of your paints, Ink "

He sighed as he rubbed his face in exhaustion, desperately needing a nap for a century or two and wondering what he had done in his past life to be forced to endure this.

When he realised Ink was still blankly staring at the AU's hanging on the ceiling, he took matters into his own hands and forcefully fed them some white paint.

He watched them splutter and push his hand away but at least some of the paint got into their system, as their breathing evened out and they had enough energy to glare at him now.

"I hate it when you do that"

" It works though "

He said unapologetically, the need to have them think more logically and more importantly it halted their breakdown there would hopefully be plenty of time for that much later.

Ink grumbled and went back to studying his AU's after taking a few of his lighter paints, sensing his magic on the AU's and instinctively knowing every detail about them.

While he could still feel the cloying magic from FATE, it was nowhere near as strong as before, able to actually think and act in ways he would be severely limited in before. For one, Error would never usually be allowed to be in 'his' space and the same would be the same for him, something about keeping the 'home bases' untainted..?