Chapter 21- I dont trust it...🦴 (Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse)

Star meets something very 'suspicious' and Brom continues spreading chaos

——

Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse

Star was staring with a deep intensity at the creature before him, frowning as he tried to read its numbers. He idly brushed some snow off his jumper, not taking his eyes off the white fluffy thing that was bouncing around in front of him.

"...i have no clue what that is, Brom but i don't think i like it"

He didn't feel like the word 'abomination' even suited the creature, as something was clearly off about it. He leaned into Brom, the large glitchy brush also glaring at the thing by their feet and growling when it got too close.

HĬ̵͇̎ṣ̵̼̙͋͐̊S̸̱̭͆̏

"Yeah, you are right. Protector was kind of silly to dismiss your words about it. There is clearly something wrong with it"

"Woof!"

He eyed the black eyes and fluffy white fur with a frown, very suspicious of this thing. The title 'Annoying Dog' was something he was very wary of, feeling there had to be more to it than that.

"Hey kid. What are you doing?"

Sans would admit he was a lazy guy and would rather leave things alone then have to deal with it but that didn't mean he was heartless, admittedly worried for the shivering babybones in the snow.

He looked on in confusion as Annoying Dog tried to play with the child, only to be coldly rebuffed, wondering if the kid was perhaps scared of the creature.

"They won't hurt you. They are harmless"

He said softly, noticing the kid hadn't turned to face him, rather vigilant on keeping an eye on the dog. He lazily summoned a magic bone and threw it, distracting the dog and hoping to find out what was going on.

"You shouldn't be outside alone, especially in this weather. Where are your parents, kiddo?"

"I'm not alone, corrupted abomination. I'm with Brom! My parents are far away and don't even know I exist...should I have told them i did?"

Star was very confused by their questions, unsure why his 'parents' should be near him at all.

Was this a weird adult rule he had missed again? He slowly nodded when Brom tried to explain things but he only grew more confused at their explanation.

The only adults he could think who acted like Parents were 'apparently' supposed to was Creator and Destroyer but he was still sceptical of Broms words.

Parents were supposed to leave you or attack on sight and say things that made you sad. That's what he gathered from big hims words and he hadn't seen much evidence to contradict this yet.

Sans startled at the odd term of address it oddly reminding him of the few times he met Error , his magic flaring in alarm when he suddenly noticed the thing the kid was leaning against, shuddering at the malice he could feel in its magic.

HĬ̵͇̎ṣ̵̼̙͋͐̊S̸̱̭͆̏

Did it just hiss at him?...How did he miss that?!

Star was confused why the newest abomination jumped back, humming when Brom nudged him forward and suddenly threw some ink over him. He giggled when he noticed he was in much warmer clothes now, not noticing the tiny paintbrush image that was etched into every corner of his new clothing.

"You are so good at this. Protector was clearly mistaken, there is nothing wrong with you"

P̶̩͝͝u̴͂̓ͅR̶͙͉̪͗rrr

He squealed when Brom nuzzled him, their error symbols feeling funny on his bones, causing him to burst into laughter. He really liked his new friend, as they had such fun ideas and made travelling so much easier.

"I t-think you should get away from-"

Sans was speechless when the babybones and unknown creature suddenly disappeared, Annoying Dog whining at his feet and sniffing sadly where the kid had just been standing.

He needed to inform someone, shakily grabbing his phone and quickly sending a message. This seemed to be way out of his league, the ink still staining the snow alarming him further.

Did the Shattered Stars have a kid?!

——-

Star skipped as he wandered the new AU, ignoring the many corrupted abominations he passed by. He could finally understand why his black boned 'Parent' numbered them, as he bet it could get very complicated if he ever wanted to talk to them.

SnA̴̱̓ṟ̷͇̈́͗ͅl̶̦͌

He nodded in agreement, really thinking it was weird that not everyone could see numbers, as it would make things so much less complicated.

How did the abominations get through life being so blind ?

Truly, insanity at its finest.

He shook off those thoughts, looking down at Brom and grinning at their new look. Once he learned they could shapeshift he had encouraged them to experiment and they settled on the scariest form they could, after he gave in some input.

He honestly didn't think it was as scary as the real thing but that hardly discouraged Brom, reassuring him that it would work well. He trusted them, as they knew so much more than him, giggling as he pet the 'fur' of Broms new form.

Brom was enjoying himself greatly with his new partner friend/MINE , trotting along on his new four legs as he snapped at anyone who got too close. He was still taller than the babybones but that worked out perfectly , as he gained all the attention instead.

He couldn't hide his glitches yet but he felt it only added to his new dog shaped body, the black ink occasionally dripping from him making him wag his tail.

His bet his old partner was sure to be blamed for this!

~~

While the babybones and Brom were out having fun, the multiverse was in chaos. Reports of strange ink creatures and rumours of the Shattered Stars having sired a child spread wide, Nightmare far too busy dealing with his brother to try to even quell the rumours.

Meanwhile a few other people heard the news, End and Origin (and Paperjam tagging along) nearly ripping the place apart to locate them, Stars bracelet seeming not working in this odd multiverse.

The parents felt it was a massive mistake to come here, worried what could happen to Star.

The inhabitants of the multiverse might have been panicking but their fate was unknowingly changed due to a tiny babybones and their new friend.

If it was for the better was still to be seen but it would definitely be memorable in the end.

~~~~

*Annoying dog just trying to play with Star*

Star: *Staring suspiciously and refusing to get closer*..what is it?

Brom:*Hissing aggressively and suggesting throwing it into the AntiVoid and increasingly more violent ideas*

Sans: *Unsure what he just walked into*..it's a dog
-
*Brom shifting to the scariest form he can think of*

Star: *Examining them intently before patting Brom in sympathy, not scared in the slightest* Its ok, Brom. I'm sure you will be scary one day

Everyone else witnessing the black glitchy wolf creature: 😱