Chapter 25- Found and lost(PlantVerse)

Origin takes his small family to a new place and Star goes exploring

—-

Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse

Shattered had never been so uncomfortable in his life, feeling so awkward having to listen to all of this family drama. He really wanted to leave but with how deceptively still and calm the parents were acting, he didn't dare to risk it.

The malice alone was trying to drown him and was doing his best to keep his friends stable he tried to ignore the sheer pain coming from Star, his SOUL near bursting from their suddenly intense emotions .

He quickly slapped a tentacle over Blues mouth before they could speak, thankful that at least Ink was smart enough to stay as quiet as they could.

He had how idea how long he sat there tense, stiff as a statue but he swore that one second he was watching the strange family with a sharp intensity and the next, they were gone.

A soft whimper came from his side Ink but he kept his gaze forward, his tentacles finally settling once the monsters Devils in disguise were gone.

" ..i am not leaving the Doodle Sphere for the next 100 years "

He said seriously, the lack of disagreement from his friends only cemented his decision. His brother could do whatever they wanted to the multiverse but he was not staying in such a vulnerable position when they could come back any moment.

...and he would probably avoid babybones for a while too, never realising how dangerous they could be.

-

PlantVerse

" Are you sure this was a good idea, Origin? Don't you think we should try and- "

"They might not be our kid by magic but they are just as stubborn as us if not more . Trust me, i would much prefer to actually talk this out but that's just not realistic"

End winced at the near dead tone his mate had, carefully guiding Origins hands to their paint when he noticed how emotionless they were becoming. He huffed when his mate waved him off, slumping but conceding to their desire to stay 'numb' for now it was never an argument he could win .

SnA̴̱̓ṟ̷͇̈́͗ͅl̶̦͌

"You are too quick, Brom! Give us some time to hide!"

"Do it again!"

"Whose side are you on, little brother?!"

Both monsters looked over as the corrupted Broomy played with their kids, Origins mouth twitching in slight happiness that Star had found such a fierce partner. He rarely used his own Broomy but that was mainly due to the annoying reactions monsters had to it.

He didnt see the issue with a sentient brush that liked to explore by themselves occasionally or play pranks. Considering Floweys and Temmies existed he would have thought Broomy would have been rather easy to deal with.

He was glad they had left their original multiverse, not having realised how tiring it was to hold in his reactions or any creative actions, just to avoid dealing with the Councils nagging. He wished Dream luck with dealing with those fussy monsters, wiping his hands clean of the whole mess.