Chapter 20- What did they say now..?! 🖌️(Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse)

Star and his new friend try so many new things and have the best time!
Shattered is exhausted but at least his brother is also dragged into this nonsense.

((Happy New Year! 🎊))

—-

Shattered S̸R̴s̷ Multiverse 

"THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF YOUR WORST IDEAS EVER, SHATTERED"

Blue said dryly, very much judging Shattered and not flinching, despite how close their tentacles came to hitting him.

He fully trusted them, playing with his knife as he observed the babybones chatter with the...he wasn't even sure what to call it, especially with how it kept shifting shape. 

"The worst? That's a tad bit harsh"

"No I totally agree, this is pretty bad"

Ink added emotionlessly, idly thinking that Shattered really resembled Nightmare when they scowled like that.

"- can do that?! You are so cool! Let's try it right now!"

The three adults looked back at the babybones, all wary to some degree what idea the thing had come up with next.

"IF IT TRIES TO EAT ME AGAIN, I AM STABBING IT"

"It won't do much. Broomy was meant to withstand Errors attacks-"

Shattered quickly covered Inks mouth, noticing how pale Blue had gotten and the large step back they took from the creature they would end up in another AU at this rate

"..can you do something about it, Ink?"

"No"

He sighed at such a blunt reply, wincing at the sudden bloodlust the thing gave off, twitching when Star fearlessly hugged it like it was a beloved toy.

"We can't just leave it with them"

He might act on his more 'negative' urges and no longer hide it but that didn't make him heartless, slightly worried the creature might one day attack Star. He was thinking on what to do, tentacles twitching when an unwanted annoyance entered the AU.

"Brother! What are you doing in our Dreamtale?! I thought you swore never to come back here!"

He sighed as he heard his twins voice, really not in the mood for this today. He turned towards the group of monsters, amused how all the 'evil Sans' were the ones going against him how times have changed

"I just thought I'd relive such great memories. Nostalgia kicked in, you know. It happens with age"

He said snarkily, endlessly amused how they still got shocked when he wasn't his past 'perfect' self. He snickered when Blue threw a knife at Dust in warning, slightly leaning against them in support.

His friend had really snapped once they saw how Ink and him were treated for being 'broken' and now clung onto them rather tightly but he didn't mind having his friend always by his side. It was nice being accepted for what he was.

"Don't joke about that! Why ar-WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MOTHER?!"

He was amused at how self righteous they sounded, casually stabbing a tentacle into the remains of mothers tree.