Chapter 23- Family reunited and new bonds (Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse)

Shattereds suffering is temporarily paused and Star learns something intriguing.

——

Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse

Paperjam had been with these odd variants of his 'parents' for weeks and he didn't want to admit just how attached he had become. He had surprisingly had fun with them but tried his best to hide it, still wary of this all ending up horribly.

" Just tell my mate what they want to know and we will leave you alone "

"Let me go you utter psycho! I've told you everything i know"

"Not enough! Do you think I'm an idiot?! I can feel their magic on you! Where is my kid?!"

" You heard my mate. Keep talking, Shattered! "

He was still in awe at how far End and Origin were going to find Star and he had to say, he was getting rather worried where the babybones had gone.

He had hesitantly admitted to End what Star had told him a few weeks ago and was not ashamed to admit the bolt of fear when Ends magic lashed out at their spike of emotion, before unsettlingly settling down in the next second.

The control End had was kind of scary but also relieving, feeling oddly safe when they had gently hugged him and thanked him for telling him that. He felt a tad guilty and worried that Star might be upset with him for telling their secret but he just wanted them to be ok, especially as they were the first monster to not care what he was.

Blue was shivering beside Ink, not moving an inch despite neither of those monsters looking at him. They had been easily subdued, his magic having been proven useless, as had Inks terrifyingly enough.

He was extremely jealous that Nightmare had been allowed to leave..well, they were thrown out a portal after being called 'useless' but the point still remained. They were no longer stuck here at least, to be nearly drowned by the LOVE in the air.

He flinched when he saw Origins gaze switch to him, Shattered now whimpering by their feet and began praying for some salvation.

"Creator? What did you do to Corrupted Positivity? Are you making friends my way?! I knew I could convince you!"

He nearly cried in relief at the familiar voice rang out but that soon fled when he turned towards the source and his SOUL shuddered in terror.

" What is that?! "

He screeched, the thing towering beside Star gave him a toothy grin, feeling it wasn't his imagination when he spotted the malice in its eyes as it glared at him.

Star looked at Corrupted abomination 1, like they were stupid, deciding to just ignore them and their screaming , feeling their question was rather silly.

He instead looked back at Creator, smiling widely while he leaned against Brom.

"I made a new friend and I used your way to do it, Creator. It worked! Meet Brom, aren't they amazing?!"

He said gleefully, idly grabbing a plate from his Inventory and passing it to Brom to chomp on. They truly had an excellent palate, making a noise of confusion when he noticed that Creator was just blankly staring at him.

He turned to Destroyer, hoping they would clear things up but they were just as bad, feeling so very confused. He was about to ask Brom for ideas for what could be going on but startled at the odd noise coming from big him, watching in curiosity as they slowly got closer.

He giggled at the funny look on their face, lifting his arms when they stood in front of him. He soon ended up in their arms, happy to stay here, even if he was puzzled why big hims face was getting wet.

P̶̩͝͝u̴͂̓ͅR̶͙͉̪͗rrr

He was utterly pleased that Brom seemed to like his first friend, very happy by the idea of the two of them getting along, humming when he felt the buzzing from big hims chest.

"Don't do that again, Star."

Paperjam whispered into the babybones shoulder, far more shaken by their disappearance than he realised. This tiny strange child had somehow burrowed into his SOUL and he was very annoyed pleased by it.

"Don't run off without telling me, ok? You can't leave me like that, ok little brother?"

"..brother?"

Star looked intrigued by the new title, humming when he saw the numbers change on big hims CHECK to add the new title.

He never had one of those before having a brother sounded interesting, unsure what he had done to earn it but thought it could be nice.

Brom huffed as he sat on his hunches, growling when anyone tried to get close. It seemed his partner had a family and through the Code, he could at least tell they wouldn't be a threat for now to his partner.

Decision made he bit the jacket of the large monster who was holding Star and pulled, slowing their fall and curling around the larger monster when they fell onto him, while licking his partner on the face. He would be keeping an eye on this new monster Star seemed to like but he did not trust the other Creator and Destroyer hovering nearby at all.

They could never be trusted! He bet they were alarmed already to get rid of h-

"You found your very own Broomy? I'm so proud of you, little one! You have a nice reliable partner there"

"And a strong one too. Good job, Star"

..maybe they were different but he would still keep an eye on them, very reluctantly allowing them closer to look over Star. He had to make sure to keep them safe, not admitting how his tail wagged when the new Creator thanked him for looking after the babybones.

~~

End and Origin were utterly thrilled at finding Star again and were happy that Paperjam seemed much more comfortable around them as well. That their two children were bonding was wonderful!...even if neither of them realised they had practically adopted them both, which was equally frustrating and weirdly endearing to the parents.

While the small family was reunited once again, the rest of the multiverse took a large sigh of relief as the insane individuals no longer terrorised them, all praying the insane family would soon leave and never return.

~~~~~

Shattered: *Felling his life flash before his eyes at Ends menacing grin*

End and Origin: *Deeply contemplating just dusting them all*

Star: *Suddenly appearing like nothing happened and instantly reaching the wrong conclusion*..are you making friends, Creator?

Brom: *Glaring at everyone and deeply amused by Stars conclusion*
-
Star: *Being cuddled by Paperjam and Brom* Im so happy everyone is getting along!

Brom: *Contemplating eating End and Origin, deeply sceptical of all these new monsters*