Chapter 34- Conspiracy theory confirmed & parenthood?! ⭐️(ForcedGods Multiverse)

Ink is very briefly amused but that soon turns to horror, making him wish he never left the Doodle Sphere.
Blue is convinced he has finally put all the clues together (Spoiler alert: he really didnt).

——-

ForcedGods Multiverse

Council of Sans

"-four AU's have already been-"

"-no idea what to do!"

"Im missing half the inhabitants of mine! What are you going to do about it-"

"Why arent you doing your job, Ink?!"

Ink was feeling a tad overwhelmed, having barely sat down before he was bombarded with complaints left right and centre. It didnt help that Dream was giving him a disappointed look, unsure what was even happening and trying to recall if he had ever gone through something like this before.

This whole RESET was a mess, having agreed with Error that he should be the one to try and gather more information, considering he was usually seen as the 'Protector' and less likely to get attacked at random. He had left Error in the Doodle Sphere, hoping they would find something in the Code of the multiverse that would help them figure out what was happening.

They were both running blind here, it felt rather unnatural to have full control of his thoughts and actions, unsure how everyone else did it. It was even more confusing when he tried to piece together what exact type of timeline this was, as at a first glance it seemed oddly familiar to the last RESET but it had a few key differences.

For one, Blue was on their phone during the whole meeting doing a decent job in hiding it but he was an artist and noticed the smaller details and he noticed a few variants that he was pretty sure he hadn't created in centuries due to FATE disliking them.

He zoned back in when Dream nudged him having thought he had been pretending well enough and immediately had to try his best not to burst into hysterical laughter when Dream gave an overall summary of the situation.

While it did help to give him more context to those weird texts he had been receiving, that had eventually ended up with his phone crashing, it still made him greatly amused.

He had never heard anything like this before and it just made things even more exciting!

"From the reports I've gathered it seems that the main cause of damage is caused by a small figure that can let out black strands from their fingers. None have made direct contact with them yet but i warn be everyone that they seem to be extremely dangerous and-"

He barely managed to disguise his laughter as a cough when Dream spoke, discreetly taking out the phone Error made for him and sending them what he learned so far. He bet this would get a laugh out of them, betting it was just some mini copy cat or even a fanboy.

He was going to tease them so much for this but his amusement fled and even felt slightly ill at the following comments from the peanut gallery.

"I bet the Destroyer had a child!"

"We are all doomed!"

"How did this even happen?!"

"I bet its some new magic and its just a clone"

...'Error' having a child?

The glitch who hated touching most monsters and preferred to be left alone if at all possible?

That Error?