Chapter 30- A 'happy' mistake..? (PlantVerse)

Origin comes to a revelation, End has a new crisis and the newly named Jasmine finally catches a break!...its just a shame that it doesnt last long

——

PlantVerse

Origins eyeshapes were flickering in thought while he leaned against Broomy. He quietly watched his mate search through the Code of the multiverse for the fifth time in the last hour but knew the result would be the same, no matter how many times End checked.

No matter where they looked Star was nowhere to be found but he personally felt rather calm about their latest disappearance, having a feeling that Brom was the one to blame for this.

While he knew Star was powerful, he also knew they didnt have the knowledge or attention span just yet to be able to successfully hide from them on purpose at least .

So logically that left Brom as the main suspect but was still unsure what the exact reason for this was.

" How?! There are barely any AU's and yet still no success! "

"You need to expand the parameters, End. Your search is too narrow"

He reached over to point out a part of the Code, having learned to read and manipulate better with the help of End over the manyyears of being together. It was endlessly entertaining seeing how it freaked out any Destroyer he met, as apparently Creators were supposed to be 'too stupid and erratic' to have the patience to sit down and learn something.

He had no clue where the stereotype started but rather enjoyed playing into it occasionally to mess with people, loving when End played along as well.

" I thought you said this place was small? "

"It is but it seemed i accidently allowed it to self expand, without direct interference. I really should have checked the Code better.."

It usually wasnt a worry but considering he hadnt made many multiverses in the grand scheme of things and usually stayed in a new multiverse until he was fully satisfied with it, he wasn't surprised he had made a few mistakes with this one.

"Lets see. There are some self assigned 'Guardians', a few AU's that follow the usual pattern and...oh, whoops . I didnt expect that. I wonder if I can delete that little mistake from here.."

End felt a headache come on at his mates embarrassed expression, rightfully wary of what the 'little mistake' could be. Considering last time they said that, they had made an AU that was identical to the AntiVoid and drove anyone who entered it insane in minutes. He had enjoyed playing with the Code of that place but the things his mate could come up with still baffled his mind.

" What is it? "

"....You wont like it"

" Im liking it even less not knowing what it is "

"...promise not to get angry?"

....he just knew this was going to be bad, taking a deep breath to calm his glitches down when he spotted Paperjam giving him a wary look. He didnt want them to be scared of him, having worked hard to reach the point where his second child didn't flinch whenever he raised his voice or moved too quickly.

He refused to push their progress back!

"I might have accidentally allowed for a Destroyertobemade. Pleasedontbeangry!"

It took him a minute to parse out their words before his expression went carefully neutral, his fingers twitching with the urge to dust the interloper in his place. He knew it wasnt logical but he was also a smidge jealous, very much disliking other Destroyers anywhere near his mate and now that his youngest might bump into one as well....