Chapter 22- Family bonding!💫 (Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse)

The Shattered Stars are terrified of these new monsters, while on the other side of the multiverse Star has a well derived nap.

——

Shattered S̸R̴s̷ Multiverse 

DreamTale

"-give you 5 seconds to tell me all you know or I will rip apart your pathetic-"

Shattered had not expected his day to end up like this at all, watching in disbelief and a healthy amount of fear as an Ink, who politely introduced themselves as Origin before they manhandled his brother and shook them like a rag doll.

He was wary of even trying to help, especially with Origins 'partner' looking on with a deranged smile and was that heart eyes?! , their body language just daring anyone to interfere.

He wasn't stupid enough to test such a dangerous monster but it seemed he had underestimated the stupidity of his brothers lackeys, wincing when he saw them all be violently thrown through a portal to some unknown destination.

He was hoping they weren't dead, not wanting to deal with his twins whining later on refusing to admit he cared for them still but he wasn't holding out much hope for any of their survival.

His tentacles had unconsciously latched onto his two friends, too terrified to leave or even move , feeling he was in the presence of much larger and dangerous predators.

He tried not to look directly at the last monster, the similar looks to Star making his stomachs drop in just who he might have 'accidentally' grabbed.

He doubted a simple apology would do a thing, neither of what he assumed were the parents, looked merciful in the slightest.

He wasn't sure why Nightmare was the one who was attacked first but he wasn't complaining, it nice not to be on the receiving end of such animosity for once.

"What do we d-do?"

It truly said something about the direness of their situation when the emotionless monster looked like they were about to faint . The sheer animosity and LOVE was so suffocating and he rather doubted it would be ending anytime soon.

"Maybe we will be lucky and be ignored?"

He wasn't optimistic by nature but at this point he was willing to pray to all the Gods in existence for a mere chance of survival 

"End, I think the Dream type might know something"

He stiffened as the third monster finally spoke, feeling his life flash before his eyes when that caught both the insane monsters attention wincing when his brother was thrown to the side like trash .

"Good job, Jammy."

"I said not to call me that!"

End grinned at their blush his latest child was so very cute , knowing that they liked the nickname more than they cared to admit.

He had been unsure what to do with them after Star had 'befriended' them but after talking about it with Origin they had decided to just let Paperjam come along and adopt them , as neither had been happy about the idea of sending them back to their multiverse.

Of course they hadn't told Paperjam of their plan, as their latest last child was far too skittish for that but they could do small things to keep them comfortable.