Chapter 24- Fragmented but still whole..? (Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse)

An important question is asked and Star just being Star.

——-

Shattered S̸t̶a̸R̴s̷ Multiverse

Shattered was unsure why he was still here.

He had thought that now that Star was here, he could just go but that sadly did not seem to be the case. The clearly insane monsters had cooed over the just as insane babybones, End having given him a rather frightening smile if it could be even called that ' asking' him to stay here for a bit longer.

He wasn't an idiot so took the 'request' easily, just sitting close to Ink and Blue as they all watched the odd family reunite.

"We should have never left the Doodle Sphere"

Ink said with an odd conviction, the past few days having made him 'feel' strange and he didn't want a repeat anytime soon.

End was feeling content with his family close by, more than happy to bask in their presence but the dark feeling in the back of his mind wouldn't go away.

What Paperjam had told him had made him rather uneasy, watching the babybones happily chatter to Paperjam and knowing he was going to have to ask the source.

They couldn't leave things like this, especially with how delicate the entire situation could become he wished Star would let him read their Code but knew that was a futile hope .

Paperjam had refused to let Star go, thankful the babybones did not fight him off.

He had been accused of many things but he wasn't an idiot, not blind to the frankly insane strength Star had. If they truly wanted to they could easily leave his grip in a second, unconsciously squeezing them tighter as his SOUL raced at the thought.

The rumbling from his back helped to soothe him, nearly forgetting about Stars new 'friend'. He still wasn't convinced it was a Broomy, his 'parents' own weapon never having taken a shape like this before and this one felt very odd to his senses.

...It also felt weirdly safe to be near, the error symbols feeling oddly nice against his own magic.

He had tried holding Inks Broomy once and mentally promised to never do it again, the sheer Creation magic nearly burning him to a crisp.

"Star. We want to ask you something but we won't be upset if you don't want to talk about it"

He was shaken from his memories when Origin spoke, wincing when he realised what this was about. He hoped Star wouldn't be angry at him for telling their secret but he didn't regret it, still deeply worried about them.

Star looked at Creator blankly, unsure why they were making such a weird face. Now that he looked closer everyone seemed to be doing the same, looking up at Brom in confusion.

He might have not known them for long but they knew so much, giggling when they licked his face again. He playfully pushed their snout away, confused when Goopy Positivity let out a whimper.

Were they ill..?

HĬ̵͇̎ṣ̵̼̙͋͐̊S̸̱̭͆̏

He slowly nodded, thinking Brom was right and it was best to just ignore them, looking back at Creator in curiosity.

"Are we doing lessons now? Are you finally going to teach me more about Creating? I have pictures of my latest creation but i don't think i quite did the-"