Chaoter 50

Darius:

Fuck!

My head feels like it's about to explode and I don't know what to fucking do.

I glance at my phone when the screen lights up and I see a text from Madden.

Madden
My house.

Grabbing it, I swiftly exit my room and rush down the stairs and to my car, revving the engine and speeding down the driveway ridiculously above the limit.

This.. if this is true. It's fucked.

Everything is smoke.

I can't see. I can't breathe.

What the actual fuck?

I turn on the Bluetooth , attempting to distract myself with the heavy base as SickIck's Infected begins to play. Drowning out every other sound but the one in my own head.

My thoughts are all overlapping one another, yelling, screaming, whispering, fucking clawing at me from the inside.

They follow me all the way to Madden's house in the record time it takes me to get there.

When I do, I jump out of the car and start for the entrance, heading to the theatre in the basement.

I swing the doors open, walk right over to Luca, take the drink out of his hand and finish it in three gulps.

"Rude." He huffs.

"Looks like we've got our hands full." Jeremy whistles.

Wait-

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

He shrugs. "I was invited."

I furrow my brows at Oakley.

"Don't look at me." He holds up his hands.

"I'm prettier to look at, anyway." Angel grins.

"You?" I question.

"What can I say? I like the guy."

"Fucking hell." I run a hand through my hair and drop down into one of the seats.

"Lay it out." Luca waves at me.

Blowing out a breath, I tilt my head up and shut my eyes.

All I see is her.

"I know her. I've known her. But I didn't even know that I've known. How that fuck is that possible?"

When none of them say anything, I open my eyes and look around, seeing each of their expressions. One noticeable similarity between them all.

Guilt.

"No."

"Dare-" Oakley starts but I cut him off.

"No! Motherfuckers. You've all known? This whole fucking time? And you've said nothing?"

"We couldn't."

"Yeah? And why the fuck is that? And I swear to god, if I don't get a decent explanation you're all getting your fucking teeth knocked out."

Never. Never have I ever been truly angry at my brothers but right now? I'm fucking seething.

How could they fucking keep this from me? Especially when they know how I feel about her?

They all shoot one another glances, silently asking who's going to be the one to say it.