Chapter 61

Donatella:

Darius did do as he said and wake me up an hour later. We'd done it a second time, somehow even better, and then he let me go back to sleep.

And then woke me up again.

And again.

In three very... creative ways.

My eyes have just fluttered open but I've had to keep them closed because I simply don't want to wake up. I've probably had around six hours of sleep total but that isn't the reason why.

I feel him behind me, his front to my back. He has one of his arms under my head and another around my waist, keeping me in place. I can feel the comforting intervals of his heartbeat and the soft puffs of his breathing.

"Go back to sleep, malyshka." He murmurs. His deep morning voice sending shivers along my skin.

"I am asleep." I whisper back.

"Mhm. And what are you dreaming about?" He asks, fingers brushing over my stomach.

I can't help the smile that spreads across my lips. "Nothing."

"Nothing? Are you sure?"

"Yes."

His hand flattens. "Well, that's unfortunate, darling. I would have loved to make it come true."

My cheeks flush and I'm more than grateful that he can't see. But nonetheless, I turn my head inwards so that it's buried in the pillow and he chuckles. "You don't want me to?" He wonders, his words tickling the back of my neck.

"It's not that..." I'm sure my own are muffled by the silk.

He hums, moving his hand to smooth down my side and squeeze my thigh. "Sore?"

I press my face deeper into the pillow.

But he isn't having it.

He pulls me up and somehow spins me so that I'm now facing him. He lifts my leg so that it hikes over his and I gasp at the contact between us where we have become quite acquainted. Is he...? Already? Oh, wait, no. Isn't this just a usual guy thing that happens in the morning?

He brings his eyes to mine and holds my gaze. "Enough that I can't fuck you again today?"

Or maybe not? Or maybe, both?

I lower my face to hide its increasing rosiness in his chest.

"Is that a yes?"

I give one single nod.

As much as I want to, and that's crazy to admit since It hasn't even been a day since I did it for the first time, I really am just not physically ready for his- For him to be- To do it again.

He sighs but holds me close. "Oh well. I guess we have all the time in the world anyway."

This time, my heart flutters with a different emotion.

I begin to trace random patterns onto his chest, attempting to distract myself because we have still not had the whole real relationship, boyfriend-girlfriend for real discussion yet. I'm honestly surprised that we've had sex before making that verbal confirmation, not that I regret it at all, but you would think one would come before the other. Still, hearing him say that, that we have all the time in the world, does kind of confirm it, and that's good enough for me for now.

We lie there for a few minutes, just being, when he smooths a hand down my hair and lowly asks against it, "Can I not even make you come with my fingers? That'll cause less pressure than my cock, right?"

Oh my god. I squeeze my eyes shut and cling onto him, moving further into the covers.

"Not even a tongue fuck?" He tries to get my to look at him and when that doesn't work, he just moves to my ear, his lips brushing just below it as he teases, "We both know how much you love my head between your legs."

Ugh, I do- Wait. Damn him. No. No no no no no no no. I'm sensitive enough as it is. He needs to stop talking before I combust.

"I'll make it feel so good, darling?" He coos. "Just once."

I shake my head.

"Please?"

"Darius." I push at his chest and turn away from him.

"Okay, okay. Fine." He pulls me back. "Just stay here."

We get comfortable again and once we do, he speaks. Not sexually this time. "What do you want to do today?"

I give it a thought, but can't come up with anything in particular. "I'm not sure. Is there anything you want to do?"

"Not really. There's a party later, though. You want to go?"

"Do you?"

"I will of you will. But if you don't want to, then I don't. I'd rather just spend time with you, though."

"Really?" I smile up at him.

"Of course I would." He says like it's obvious. "Everyone else is either tedious or just really fucking annoying."

"What about your friends? Jere, Oakley, Lee, Angel and everyone?"

"I guess they're at least fifty percent alright."

"Darius! They're your friends."

"You're right." He agrees. "Make that thirty percent. I was being too generous."

I shake my head. "And me?"

"And you?" He tilts his head. "A solid sixty-three."

"Hey!" I poke his side and he mock winces.

"Ow. Okay, fine. Ninety-nine."

I go to repeat but he captures my hand before it touches him and kisses it. "Okay, okay, a hundred. You can tie with me."

"Who said you're one hundred?" I squint at him.

"Oh?" He quirks a brow. "And I though this was a scale of one to Darius Ford."

"You're so narcissistic." I laugh lightly.

"Only after you, baby. He kisses my forehead. "You always come first."