Intro

THE AWESOME INTRO

So after giving up on writing stories myself, due to the obvious lack of talent and laziness, I am starting book recommendations! It was what I was gonna do on my old acc before I *cough cough* accidentally deleted it. 

Give me some credit & go through the list, OK? No? Well, too bad coz I've got SpongeBob on my side (literally, check side).

Will keep updating new stories. :D

****

I guarantee with half of my candy stash that all books contained in this book are ACTUAL reading material (pretty rare to find these days), as in these stories contain: a decent plotline, the existence of grammar/spelling, everything relatively makes sense and gives off the pure aurora of awesomeness, hence the name.

~~

GUIDE TO FINDING THE STORY

I thought it would be obvious, but apparently it is not so. To find the mentioned story you must click on the author dedication on the right of the chapter navigation bar. Simply click on their icon and you will be linked to their profile where you can stroll down and check out their stories. Easy? You can do it the hard way by typing the book name in the search but it does not turn up sometimes. Another way is to search the author's name. Understand? Phew.