Chasing Pavement by LogicallyIllogical

For all of her life, Lilith has been running. She ran from her imperfect home. She ran from her unloving father. She ran from the feeling that she harbored that begged for comfort. The only problem is that all of this running made her run towards the wrong arms. It caused her to do something that she will forever regret. Shame drawn out by confusion. An innocent mind looking for something to fill that hollow hole she has.

Lilith thought that she had gotten away from everything that had happened to her in Tuscan, Arizona; but apparently not. Her father has moved back to his old house their and is getting re-married. Lilith, the unlucky Lilith, has to attend this wedding from Hell. It's just a week. Anyone can deal with anything for just a week.

It's finally time for her to confront her mistake, to confront her feeling and to understand why. With a road trip, a crap wedding and a step mother with horns; Lilith learns that sometimes you can start over. You just need help sometimes-- say, from an unlikely guy like your best friends big brother. The extremely hot big brother.

----

I am busy with pressing matters (...food) but has made the time to declare the title or awesomeness upon this story.

The awesome-o-meter has shown inconclusive results as to whether it is awesome-awesome or epic-awesome or seriously-chocolate-awesome. Either ways, you'll probably read it. *Subtle winking and nudging*