He Was Looking For A Princess, Instead He Found Me by flying-person

& SEQUEL

He Was Looking For A Princess, Instead He Found Me by flying-person

Emilee is crazy. Well, not literally. She's just slightly hyper and possesses a brain that is constantly on a sugar rush. This explains her tendency to space out. Her stepfather shipped her off to some boarding school in the middle of no where three years ago, and it was probably the best thing he's ever done for her. She lives in a dorm with her three best friends, and constantly skips homeroom by accident. One day she bumps into Christopher Nyx, the mysterious new guy. That was the day everything in her life changed- again.

They Were Expecting A Lady, Instead They Met Me

This is the part two of He Was Looking For A Princess, Instead He Found Me. It has been scientifically determined that Emilee Kate Willows is most definitely insane. Well, not really scientifically but it's just something everyone knows- the sky is blue, the Beatles are awesome and Emilee is crazy.

But the problem is that not exactly EVERYONE knows. Maybe the whole of the U.S., tops. The poor people in Astria were innocent and oblivious until their new princess came along.

Boy, did they have another thing coming to them.

This is Emilee's version of Meet the Parents, only they don't need a lie detector and she's got a ton of people who want to kill her. It's nothing personal, she's just the mate of the vampire prince that everyone hates and killing her is like taking away the prince's soul. Her charm never had a chance.

Will she be able to survive life as part of the royal family?

Will she EVER meet a smurf?

----

Emilee is epic. Simple.

:V◄----------- My ultimate duck face~