Cupid's Granddaughter by GermanSam

& others in series

Cupid's Granddaughter by GermanSam

Greek Mythology. First installment in the Cupid series.

Amore, Liebe, Amour, No matter what language you say it in it means love and it's Peyton's job. Her grandfather is Cupid and he's hired her as his newest apprentice against her own will. And now he says that he wants to hand the business over to her? No thank you! The hours suck and there's only one rule: no falling in love. It's simple since Peyton isn't looking for love. But it seems that Cupid's arrow is best shot through the heart when you're least expecting it. With one final challenge before taking over the business, Peyton has to find the soul mate of the only immortal thing allowed to live on Earth: a fallen angel. Easier said than done.

Athena's Enigma

Greek mythology. Second installment in the Cupid series.

Athena's daughter, Avena (Vee), has a unique gift of being able to read minds. She doesn't want this special power that has been bestowed upon her unwillingly and just strives to be normal. Vee is a secret to everyone in Olympus so she isn't allowed go into the mortal world to expose the secret Athena has so desperately tried to keep from everyone. But when Vee strives for normality in her abnormal world, how can her loving mother deny her of a wish? Is it possible for a gifted immortal to live in peace with mortals? Is Cupid really done playing his games or will another immortal only bring back his desire for a cure to boredom? Only time will tell...

Roman Roomate

Greek Mythology. Third installment in the Cupid series!

Evie wants nothing to do with the romance business. Love will come along when it does and she does not want to be told otherwise. Her fallen angel boss has a son coming into town for business. Needing a place to stay, Evie's boss begs her to let her son stay with her while he is in town. Come to find out, Evie has met this mysterious new roommate of hers before. Through a series of odd events, Evie and this new friend grow closer despite the fact that Evie is trying her best to keep them apart. Can she stand the tension even after they learn that they are from two totally different worlds? Is his 'business' in town really just that? What game is Cupid playing at now?

-----

Mythology is a complex thing. It's intriguing but sometimes really disturbing. Like Roman mythology is basically a love triangle of which one god rapes the other. Ewwww factor. ( I know I sound extremely uneducated right now, but I'm just talking about first impressions...)

However, romance + Greek mythology= ME LIKEY 

Another pro is that there's 3 books for you to kill time on. That just basically books your timetable for the next week.

Vote if you LOVE PERCY JACKSON!!