His Electric Feel by teamkaspar

Torah Grande has always been an independent, free-spirited, and strong fire Elemental with a dark past. She fled from her home seven years ago after a horrific accident and never looked back. But what happens when her past and all it's secrets catch up with her? When her father, Trace Grande, the highly respected fire Elemental that lead the Black Orchid soldiers is killed by the Elemental's enemy, the Shards, Torah must return home for her father's funeral. With that, she must face everything she left behind. Including Van Molniya, the only man that could ever tame Torah. But the Van Torah once knew, and the man he is now, are two completely different people. He is also hiding a secret from Torah that could be the key to the Elemental's survival. 

----

I wish I could be an 'elemental'.

Water:

"Bwuhahahaha I WIN THIS WATER FIGHT!!!!"

"Bwuhahahaha DOG WASHING MADE EASIER!!!"

"Bwuhahahaha I DONT HAVE TO FLUSH THE TOILET!!!"

Earth:

"Bwuhahahaha YOU'VE GOT DIRT ALL OVER YOUR FACE!!!

"Bwuhahahaha I GOT BEST GARDERNER AWARD!!!!"

"Bwuhahahaha I CAN DIG UP CANDY!!!"

Air:

"Bwuhahaha I CAN DEFLECT EVIL GERMS!!!"

"Bwuhahaha I CAN GO ALL SUPERMAN GAGA!!!"

"Bwuhahaha INVISIBLE BUBBLES!!!"

Fire:

"Bwuhahaha WHO WANTS ANTS IN THEIR PANTS WHEN YOU HAVE FIRE!!!"

"Bwuhahaha NO GAS FEES!!!"

"Bwuhahaha I CAN TORTURE FIREFIGHTERS!!!"

So yes, you had better read this story.