Chapter 4

Unknown p.o.v

Did he just kiss me? Did this cocky, little, two-bit know-it-all actually do that? He's definitely going to regret messing with me. The last time someone tried that, they were knocked to the floor, out cold, in two seconds flat.

As much as I hate to admit it, he was really attractive. He had dark brown hair and cunning, mischievous dark eyes that drew me in like a Jabber to flesh. His clothes were a bit too big but you could easily tell he was more than fit. Plus his odd and unknown ways to kill the Jabbers and Haggards only adds to the mystery that is Peter.

I decided a cold shower would rinse my thoughts of the boy. I grabbed my gardening clothes and went to the Rinse Room, an add-on to the house we stayed in that was built to accommodate at least 5 people to shower instead of one. Most of the group was out on their runs, so I had the room to myself. We had strict regulations that only girls can shower together and boys aren't allowed to walk in at any point. And vice versa.

Usually, when all the girls were here, I'd sing while showering, some of the girls would join but most just listened. Today, since most were working, my voice echoed on the steel sheet walls.

"The day is ended and you're not even dressed
It's taken all you have to just get out of bed
The war has kept you on you knees and you confess:
The day is ended and you're not even dressed
It's taken all you have to just get out of bed
The war has kept you on you knees and you confess:
I am tired
There's nothing left
When all you had was given in the raging fight
You fear your life has been wasted here in this cold night
Empty and alone, you cry those precious tears

Warrior Child
I'm still here

Forsaken
Not my warrior child
Abandoned
Never will I forget you
My child I love you so
And someday you'll finally know
But until then
Please be strong

You've carried soldiers on your back to get them here.
The wounded broken ones you've fought for all those years
You've fed them all you have and now you're weak and faint

Loved, you are
In Heaven's Gates

Forsaken
Not my warrior child
Abandoned
Oh no never will I forget you
My child I love you so
And someday you'll finally know
But until then
Would you please be strong

Forsaken
Not my warrior child
Abandoned
Oh no never will I forget you
My child I love you so
And someday you'll finally know
But until then
Please be strong"

I quickly dried off and dressed then went out to the garden and began pulling weeds, watering plants, picking the ripe fruits and vegetables, and tilling to plant other crops. I was just beginning to put away my tools when I heard someone shouting my name from inside the house. I dropped my things and sprinted inside.

"What is it?" Our technical analyst, August, was furiously typing on the hologram keyboard.

"The medical team has got some problems. It's them." Oh no.

"Can you get a connection to Doc?" He shook his head no, still typing away without looking at his fingers.

"They've jammed the receivers. They've been cut off." I cursed loudly and paced the room, running a hand through my hair in frustration. These people are ruthless and without mercy. Acting like ancient day pirates, they kill the males and take the girls. There aren't any girls on the run....

"I'll take him, Charming, Snow, and Red."

"They'll be alright, won't they? They've got Charming and Red and that new guy. I heard he's pretty good at killing Jabbers and Haggards."

"Yeah, but Peter has no idea how these guys operate. I don't trust him to try and protect anyone either." He might be able to kill Jabbers and Haggards, but these guys aren't either. They're a whole new level of evil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! I wanted to explain why I put her in the unknown point of view. It's because Elias (Peter, as they know him) hasn't figured out her name yet.

Vote, comment.... all that beautiful stuff!

Stay crazy my little Demons!!

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease