Chapter 19

Back on Neverland

"Has it been a month yet?" Beryl whines from her spread eagle position on the bed her and Peter Pan share. Peter was reading over an old scroll about how to summon Muriel for the portal to Earth on the Blood Moon Solstice.

"For the millionth time today, Ber, no. It's been a full week since you told Elias about the portal, so we have about three more weeks to go." The Witch Hunter female huffed a bright ball of pink flames and sparks.

"How about now?"

"Why don't you see this as a slightly good thing, Ber?"

"How am I supposed to see the fact that my son is on a planet that's trying to kill him off in every way possible as a slightly good thing?" Peter knew she would ask that, and so he smirked devilishly to himself before standing and turning to her on the bed. He walked to the edge of the mattress and looked down at her with his smirk curling wider.

"Well, we have an entire tent to ourselves at the present moment." Beryl mirrors his smirk and sits up on the edge of the bed.

"And what could we possibly do with an empty tent?" Peter leaned down to her level and shifted towards her until they were centimeters apart.

"I have a few ideas." He closed the gap between them and ferociously kissed her on the lips, Beryl returning the affections with equal intensity. She raked her fingers through his hair and lightly laughed when he growled deeply in his throat at her notion. They pulled apart and Peter went kissing for her soft spot on her neck, smirking when he found it- her explicit moan of pleasure telling him when he did. When he felt satisfied with his work he moved back a few inches to see her brightly blushing face and her lustfully dilated pupils scanning his toned body. Her lips parted and a long, thin tongue slid out of her mouth to run over her lips sensually.

"That's new." Beryl smirked and her long tongue slipped under his shirt before sliding between his sex lines and the band of his jeans and boxers teasingly. She smirked even more darkly when she heard him lowly groan and curse under his breath.

"Such a tease, Ber." Their moment was ruined when Felix spoke up from outside the tent to catch their attention.

"Peter, we have a problem on the island." The boy rolled his eyes and growled in his throat in annoyance. Ber removed her tongue from his body and stood as it snaked back between her lips slowly. She stood on tiptoe to get closer to his beautiful features until they were centimeters apart once more.

"Guess we'll have to finish this game later." In a flash her long tongue shot out of her mouth, down his boxers, around his manhood, squeezed it lightly, and was back in her mouth before he could even make a sound. And there she left him in the tent trying to figure out how to hide his growing hard on for the girl alone. She stepped out to see Felix standing by the tent flap door with a scarred smirk.

"You did the tongue thing, didn't you?" She had shown them once how her tongue could elongate and move at her whim, snatching an apple from a boy's hand with the pinkish muscle to prove her point. She smirked with dragonic devilishness and stuck out her tongue to reach her waist before shrinking it back down and winking.

"He might be in there for a bit, Felix."

"I have no doubt he will."

"So, until he sorts himself out, mind telling me what's wrong?"

"So, we've been having close surveillance on the Fairy Territory of the island since the war with Maleficent just to be sure nothing is left there. And Fairy corpses don't rot so they'll be forever in Hangman's Tree. But recently, bodies have gone missing from the Tree and we haven't been able to find them anywhere on the island until we caught sight of one back in Fairy Territory. Alive. Mostly. She was moving and all but she never spoke or anything like that. And another thing, their eyes are missing." The last sentence caught the Dragon girl's attention and she became intensely stern.

"Say that last sentence again."

"Their eyes were missing."

"I know who this is. But it's too early."

"Who?" Her eyes glowed golden with rage and Peter stepped out to hear her speak with more malice than when she spoke of Kenna Longmire the Snatcher, Maleficent, or any other witch she's told them about before.

"It's her. It's Muriel."

"Are you sure?" Asks Peter from behind her, concern and calculations filling his eyes. Beryl nodded grimly, a deep growl rumbling her body in his arms.

"That was her signature, the removal of the eyes. It's believed to prevent the souls from escaping into the afterlife. She was the leader of the Circle of Greats for that reason, everyone feared not being able to go to the afterlife. She brings them into partial life to do her bidding. They're very dangerous, so nobody is to go near them."

"Why? What's dangerous about a few Fairies missing their eyes?" This came from Felix.

"Because once they have their eyes removed, she can use their powers as her own. And even if they have no eyes, she can still see through them." Felix firmly nodded and left to give out orders to keep away from the Fairy Territory and any moving Fairies they find. Peter and Beryl went back into the tent, the Dragon female pacing the length of his desk.

"How is she even alive? I killed her myself." Peter reached out and pulled her from her furious marching with a devilish smirk and a quirked eyebrow of amusement.

"We'll figure it out, Ber. We always do."

"You're right, I just can't help it I guess."

"Well as riveting as that whole pacing thing looked, we still have a game to play." Beryl smirked just as devilishly as he was.

"And last I checked I was winning."

"That was unfair."

"Nobody said we were playing fair, Petey." Peter leaned down to her height, careful to stop a few centimeters from her smirking features.

"Well, our game just got a bit more... interesting."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes! Another chapter finished! I hope you all like this side of the story I wanted to show how life is faring with Elias gone for the time being. Muriel has arrived and is already wrecking havoc on Neverland and they still have three whole weeks before they can create the portal!

QnA: how do you think Muriel came back to life when Beryl expressed that she killed her already? Answer below in the comments!

Stay crazy my little demons!

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!