7

Still at Zac's house:

Fatima: what do you mean you seen everything?

Zac: you don't remember? (Zac puts the tray down)

Fatima: remember what? Zac what are you talking about?

Zac: damn now that makes me feel bad. I thought I really put in work last night. (Zac does the beat it up right dance)

Fatima: did we have sex last night?

Zac: what? no

Fatima: oh thank god

Zac: I wouldn't call that sex. Cause that was some new level shit. I ain't never had no girl do what you did last night. Shit you put it down so bad it made me wanna wake up and make you breakfast. You a real freak.

Fatima: you're lying.

Zac: I told you I don't lie to my sexual partners. (Zac winks at her)

Fatima: I think I'm going to be sick.

Zac: damn hurry up and go to the bathroom because my house cleaner just cleaned these sheets.

Fatima: I can't believe you took advantage of me.

Zac: took advantage of you? That shit was consensual. I kept asking are you sure and you kept moaning yes yes yes (Zac laughs)

Fatima throws a pillow at him.

Fatima: this is not funny. Did you at least use a condom?

Zac: I was trying to put one on but you kept getting in the way. You were like i don't need that then you sat on it.

Fatima: I should fuck you up.

Zac: damn I didn't expect you to have this reaction. I was expecting you to be in a good mood after that master piece we did last night.

Fatima: apparently it wasn't that good if I don't remember it.

Zac: oh maybe I should remind you of how good it was.

Zac starts crawling on the bed toward her. Fatima quickly wrapped herself in the sheets and got up.

Fatima: this how you act with all the girls you sleep with?

Zac lays on the bed laughing.

Fatima: what is so funny? You've been laughing all morning.

Zac: we didn't have sex.

Fatima: we didn't?

Zac: hell no. You should have seen your reaction. You were about to have a whole heart attack. (Still laughing)

Fatima lets out a sigh of relief. Zac comes down from laughing and gets up.

Zac: I like consensual sex and my women have to be somewhat sober. I like sex but I would never take advantage of a woman while she was drunk. I actually saved you from a nigga who would do some shit like that last night.

Fatima: but you seen me naked?

Zac: nah I was just joking. When we got in the house you wanted to put on music and you gave me a free concert. Beautiful voice by the way. You was dancing hard as hell like you was all over the place. Then you said you was hot as hell and started taking off your pants. I finally got you to relax, so we watch a movie then you fell asleep. I picked you up and I put you in the guest room. I don't know how you got completely naked. When I left you, you had everything on but your shoes and pants.

Fatima punched his chest.

Fatima: you play so damn much.

Zac laughs.