21

Still at Fatima's house:

The next morning, Fatima was downstairs making cooking breakfast for Zac. Fatima felt bad about what happened yesterday with Zac and Kyra. She did promise Zac a night for just them two, but ever since their mom died Fatima has been having problems with telling her siblings no. Fatima spent all night trying to think of ways to make it up to Zac. She tried to apologize to him last night, but he had already fell asleep when she came in to the guest room. Zac was walking in to the kitchen as Fatima was making his plate. Zac walked in with a confused face.

Zac: you cooked?

Fatima: yes why did you come in here acting surprised?

Zac: because you don't cook often. I'm the one that usually making all of our meals. I was actually coming down here to do that.

Fatima: well now you don't have to. Plus I have to make up for last night. I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise.

Zac: babe I told you last night it's cool. I get it. That's your sister. I would never wanna mess your bond or yall normal routine. I just know to check the bed properly now. (Chuckles)

Fatima: no it's not ok. First I couldn't make it to the party then I make you a promise that last night would just be me and you and I let my sister get in the way of that. So I'm going to spent all day making it up to you.

Zac: how you gonna do that? You have work.

Fatima: well first I'm going to help you start your day off right. tonight I'm taking you out then we gonna come back to my house and make a couple movies.

Zac: nah you bullshitting because you said you would never want to record us having sex.

Fatima: ok and maybe I changed my mind.

Zac: (smiles) well I'll be damned. Hold you said you were going to help me start my day off right. How you going to do that?

Fatima: oh by giving you a little taste of what you're gonna get tonight.

Zac: what you mean?

Fatima starts to put her hair in to a ponytail as she got on her knees In front of Zac. Zac looked down at her.

Zac: oh it's like that.

Fatima: mhm

Just as Fatima was about to put Zac's pants down...

Kyra: good morning yall.

Fatima immediately pretended to looked down at the floor. Zac mouthed "fuck"

Fatima: damn babe you right I have to call the people to fix that.

Fatima got up.

Zac: yea you gotta get that problem fix immediately.

Kyra: what yall talking about?

Zac: nothing Ti just got a pest problem that she has to get fix right way.

Fatima mouthed "stop it" to Zac.

Kyra: Tima you got roaches?

Fatima: girl you know I don't have no damn roaches.

Kyra: oh I was about to say. Let me get out of here.

Zac: oh all we gotta do is bring roaches in here to get you to leave. Sayless I'm going to PetSmart right now.

Fatima: Zac cut it out.

Zac threw his hands up.

Zac: you know what you right. I gotta get dressed to go to the gym anyway.