26

At Montez's house:

Montez: Zac?

Zac came to Montez house 10 minutes ago, but he hasn't said anything.

Montez: yo Zac you good?

Zac: huh? Yea ima good.

Montez: ok cool. Now what you come over here for?

Zac: when you dropped all your girls to commit to Alexis, did any of them try to come back and mess up y'all relationship?

Montez: hell yea you remember that nurse I was messing with at my job.

Zac: oh yea what ever happened to her?

Montez: um my wife beat her ass and I got her fired (laughs)

Zac: (laughs) yo you and Alexis some cold heart people.

Montez: that's not cold hearted that's just not letting bitches come between us.

Zac: you right.

Montez: why you ask me that question? Someone from your past tryna fuck up your relationship?

Zac: yea two of them.

Montez: who?

Zac: Alisha and Kapree.

Montez: what happened?

Zac: so Alisha went to Fatima's job acting like she was looking for a new manager when she really was just trying to start some shit. She talking about I invite her to LA to be on my song and to fuck. Apparently we been fucking ever since she got here and we got a son together.

Montez: what?

Zac: yea she making up bullshit to break us up. She talking about we got a kid and I know we don't because I watched her take a pregnancy test and that shit was negative.

Montez: damn I knew Alisha was a problem starter but I never would have thought she do some dumb shit like this.

Zac: right.

Montez: so what Fatima came home and accused you of cheating with her?

Zac: nah she ain't really accuse me. she asked me about it. I kinda went off on her.

Montez: you what?

Zac: I went off and I know I was wrong. In the heat of the moment I was just mad because I felt like if you know what we got is solid and you know I wouldn't do that to you, why question me about it? It was like she was trying to catch me in a lie because first she asked me who all was at Amir's welcome home party and when I didn't say Alisha's name, she pulled up a picture of me and Alisha at the party.

Montez: why didn't you tell her she was there?

Zac: because I wasn't thinking about that girl. Her being at the party didn't mean shit to me, so it slipped my mind that she was even there.

Montez: I understand that part, but you ever think that maybe she questioned you about it because of something from her past? Maybe some dumb ass nigga cheated on her before and she's just trying to protect her heart. You should be glad that she asked you about it and didn't just accuse you of the shit. And stop acting like what she did was some bullshit because if roles were reversed your ass would have done the same. You need to go make that shit right and you better hope she doesn't think it's true by the way you snapped out on her.

Zac rubbed his face and took a deep breath.

Zac: you know I hate when you're right.

Montez: then you must be mad all the time because I'm always right.