15

At Zac's childhood home:

A couple days later Zac and the boys left to go back to New York for the holiday. In the past couple of days, Rick has apologized for talking to Fatima about him. Zac isn't one to hold a grudge, so he forgave him, but he still warn him about doing it again. The boys have been enjoying being home. They visit some of the old places they would hang out at, saw some old friends, they even visit a couple of their old teachers. Although Zac was happy to be back home with his family, he couldn't help but miss Fatima. Since Zac got back home, they haven't been talking lately because either Zac was busy doing family stuff or she was busy doing family things or work. Every time one would call the other would miss the call. Zac was now in his childhood room lying in his bed. He decided to see if Fatima would answer the phone.

Fatima: hello

Zac: what you wearing?

Fatima: really Zac that's how you answer the phone after not hearing or seeing me in a couple of days. At least say hello and ask me how my day was.

Zac: you right baby. Hello how was your day.

Fatima: thank you my day was good.

Zac: that's great now what you wearing?

Fatima playfully rolls her eyes.

Fatima: I got on a bonnet, white tee shirt with hello kitty pajamas on.

Zac: damn that sounds mad sexy.

Fatima: you say everything is sexy.

Zac: it is because everything you wear you make look sexy. You can have on one of those moo moo's the old people be wearing and I'd still wanna devour you.

Fatima laughs.

Zac: what you do today.

Fatima: I just hung out with-

?- baby who's that?

Zac: (smiles) yo chill

?- what you mean chill? I know you not on the phone with another girl.

Fatima: Zac who is that?

Zac wasn't looking at the phone.

Zac: yo you doing the most right now. Stop.

Fatima: Zachary.

Zac: yea babe

Fatima: who is that?

Zac: that's just my sister.

?- oh I'm just your sister. You wasn't calling me your sister last night.

Fatima: (laughs) ok I see what you doing.

Fatima hung up the phone.

Zac: broooo. Yo Liyah you play too fucking much. You need to grow up.

Liyah: that's for breaking the heads off of all my Barbies.

Zac: Liyah I was 4 years. You too old to be still holding on to that grudge.

Liyah: I don't care.

Zac calls Fatima back, but she doesn't answer.

Zac: now she not picking up.

Liyah: oh well.

Zac: woah where you going?

Liyah: to get ready to leave

Zac: nah don't go nowhere

Liyah: why can't I leave?

Zac: because you gotta tell her you were just playing.