33

Gender Reveal day. Fatima was getting her make up done in her beauty room while Zac was getting dress. Zac was staring in to space when Montez and Asaad walked in to the room.

Asaad: Man you not dressed yet. Y'all gotta be outside in 10 minutes.

Zac remained quiet. Montez waved his hand in Zac's face to get his attention.

Montez: Earth to Zac.

Zac: Huh?

Montez: Wassup bro you good?

Zac: Yea I'm straight.

Asaad: Don't tell me you're nervous.

Zac looked at Asaad confused.

Zac: What I gotta be nervous about?

Asaad: About finding out the gender of your twins.

Zac: Nah I'm more excited than nervous.

Montez: Good

Zac: Damn man I wish Amir was here.

Montez: I know, but he said he was on an important job and he couldn't come. He also said he will be here with us when it's time for them to come in to the world.

Zac: That's good and all, but this doesn't feel right without him. We always do the important shit together. Shit we stole grandpa's car and took a roadtrip with him to his base in Georgia.

Montez: We also ended up in jail that night.

Zac: That's because Asaad need for speed ass was doing 100 on a 70 speed limit.

Assad: Yo your grandfather had an old mustang that he fixed up. You can't put me in a car like that and not expect me to go fast.

Montez: I ain't had an ass whooping like that since.

Asaad: hell yea till this day I still got the mark from your grandfather's belt.

Montez: (laughs) Grandpa didn't care if you was his grandson or not, you was still getting that ass whooping.

Zac: Yea. Speaking of family members, Liyah and my dad get here yet?

Montez: Yea they just got here with your grandparents.

Zac: Can you go tell liyah to come here. I gotta talk to her about something.

Montez: Yea.

Montez and Asaad left and minutes later, Liyah popped in to the room.

Liyah: Hey Montez said you wanted to see me?

Zac: Yea

Liyah: ooh look at you. Fatima pick this out for you?

Zac: no I did myself.

Liyah: you're lying.

Zac: ok Jenna (his stylist) dressed me today.

Liyah: I knew it. you would never pick this out.

Zac: I know how to dress nice. you know that right?

Liyah: Ehh

Zac: See this why I tell everyone my sister is my biggest critic. hating doesn't look nice on you Liyah.

Liyah: yea yea.

Zac: Your mother called me last night.

Liyah: Oh she called you too.

Zac: yea what she want?

Liyah: she wants to reconnect and make up for her mistakes. you didn't talk to her?

Zac: nah I said hell nah and hung up on her.