42

Skye's hotel room:

Skye: Brother?

Zeke: Oh he never mentioned he had a brother?

looking at Zeke, Zac felt his body temperature rising by the second. Not only was Zeke the man that put his hands on Skye, he was also the son that his mother thought was worthy of raising instead of him. Zac knew that Zeke was going to say and do anything to set him off.

Zeke: You know it really hurts my feelings that you don't claim me as your big brother. We came from the same womb and everything. On the other hand if I was you I would hate me too. i mean it's a damn shame that she left you and came back for me. I guess she thought you were going to be a bum like your daddy.

Zac began to ball his fist up.

Skye: Zac don't do nothing crazy. If you feed in to his bullshit the only ones that are going to be hurt is you, Fatima, and the babies when they send you to jail.

Zeke: Oh he's not going to do nothing. you see the first time me and my little unwanted brother came face to face, he did this exact same thing. He froze up and got quiet. It was this one moment i thought he was gonna actually do something, but then his fine ass body guard came to save him. I'm guessing you are suppose to be his new body guard to save him from yet another potential ass whooping.

Zac: Did you do that to her eye?

Zeke: (smiles) and if i did do it, What are you going to do? Don't tell me you're tryna be her protector.

Zac: So you did it

Zeke: Yeah i hit her. i caught her flirting with some weird ass nigga, so you know i had to put her in check. Now do something about it.

Zac nods his head as he turns to Skye.

Zeke: Just like i thought you a pussy just like your weak ass-

Before he could finish his sentence, Zac turned around and slammed his fist in to Zeke's face with all his power causing him to fall to the ground. Zac tried to charge at him again, but Skye was pulling him back. She tried to talk him out of attacking Zeke again, but Zac was already out of body. Zac yanked away from her. As Zeke was getting up, Zac grabbed him and smashed his head into Zeke's head . Once he was back on the floor, Zac got on top of him and punched him repeatedly. Zeke was too out of it to fight Zac back. Zac had finally had enough of him and his mother, so Zeke was getting the ass whooping for two people.

The background dancers were coming back from the club. Zac's tour manager made sure they were all on the same floor, so they were on their way to their room when they saw Zac beating Zeke up. Jace and Carter quickly jumped in to action pulling Zac off of Zeke. When they finally got him up, Zac's hands were filled with Zeke's blood. Roman tried to get Zeke up, but Zeke was knocked unconscious.

Zac: Who's the weak Motherfucka now? huh?

Jace: Zac you have to chill. You're going crazy and It's all these white people around. They will lock your ass up without giving any fucks.

People were coming out to see what was going on, but the girls quickly forced everyone in to their rooms, so they couldn't see or record what was going on.

Zac: I'm tired of having to teach stupid niggas like him how to treat a lady. That nigga is just like his punk ass stepdad.

Just looking at Zeke made him heated again. Zac tried to get out of Jace and Carter's grip, but the two were using all the muscles they had to keep him from getting Zeke.

Roman: If you get caught on one of these people's camera, that's the end of your career. You have to calm down. Think about Fatima and your boys. you can't raise them if you're in jail.