24

Still at Zac's house the next morning:

"Ugh shit baby" Fatima moan as she was on top of Zac riding him. "Mhm get your dick baby just like that" Zac said Zac wrapped his arms around Fatima's body while he started pounding her from underneath her. "F-FUCK FUCK FUCK BABY YOU ABOUT TO MAKE ME CUM" Fatima screamed. Fatima's eyes started to roll to the back of her head. "No yet baby hold it for me I'm not done." Zac said. Zac turned them over. Zac closed his eyes as he was giving Fatima slow and deep strokes. "Shit you feel so good I don't ever wanna pull out" Zac said.

Zac felt Fatima's walls start to wrap around his dick so he knew she was her way too climaxing. "Mhmm I feel you gripping me Mama hold it for me just a little bit longer" Zac says grabbing her by the throat. Fatima's legs began to shake violently as she tried her best to hold back the powerful orgasm that was building up. Zac continued thrusting into Fatima watching face contorting in pure pleasure. " FUCKING HELL MAMA CUM ALL ON THIS DICK" Zac said while Fatima began squirting all over his bottom half. "MHMMM Y-Y-YESSSSSS D-D-DADDYYY" Fatima says as that powerful ass orgasm rip through her like crashing waves. Zac sloppily thrusts riding out their orgasm and pulls out to look at the mess all over their bed and himself.

Zac gets out of the bed to change the sheets and puts the wet ones in the washing machine. When he walks back in to the room, he see Fatima putting on her robe.

Zac: woah what you doing?

Fatima: um I'm about to get in the shower so I can go to work

Zac: what you mean you going to work?

Fatima: I actually do have a board meeting that I have to get to.

Zac: nope not today

Zac wrap his arms around Fatima and pulled her towards him on the bed. Zac started kissing Fatima's neck.

Fatima: babbee stop I have to get ready for work.

Zac: nah you have to reschedule that meeting. tell them you're getting sick or something.

Fatima: I can't do that. this meeting is important. I have to go establish some new rules and talk about budgets for each artist. give me an hour or two to get through this meeting and once I'm done, I'm right back here with you.

Zac: ok cause I actually have another studio session today but you only get an hour because everybody knows managers love to hear themselves talk all day.

Fatima playfully hits Zac

Fatima: no we do not.

Zac: yes yall do. before you go I have to talk to you about something.

Fatima: babe can it wait till after my shower.

Zac: no it cannot.

Fatima: ok what you need to talk to me about?

Zac got out the bed and grabs his phone to pull up a picture.

Zac: so I have been listening to everything you have been saying about us moving in together. And I came up with a solution.

Fatima: ok?

Zac hands Fatima the phone opened with a picture on it.

Fatima: what is this?

Zac: this is the land that our future home is going to be built on.

Fatima: (smiles) what?

Zac: we can't decide on which house we wanna live in so I thought we should just build our house. Some place where we can raise our future kids and grow ancient together.