44

The Taylor's home

It is now 11:45. Dinner with Kyra went longer than they expected. Being out with Kyra made Fatima realize how right Zac was. Them being cooped up in the house was not helping them. Even though they needed to get ready for their babies, they also needed to get out the house. Fatima walked in the house to see the living room light on, but no sign of Zac which was strange because Zac was the type that hated lights being on for no reason.

Fatima: Babe?

Fatima took her shoes off at the front door waiting for Zac to respond. when he didn't answer, she walked around the house looking for him, but she couldn't find him anywhere. Kyra barged through the front door.

Kyra: TIMA

Fatima came up from Zac's man cave to see Asaad walking in with a sleeping Nyla in his arms.

Fatima: Hey what are y'all doing here?

Kyra: Why haven't you been answering your phone?

Fatima: What do you mean? My phone hasn't been ringing.

Fatima checked her phone.

Fatima: Oh it's dead. I'm sorry. Why were you calling me? I was just with you.

Kyra: Zac was arrested.

Fatima: What? For what?

Asaad: We don't know, but Montez said he was going to the police station.

Asaad's phone starts ringing.

Asaad: This is him right now. (putting his phone on speaker) Yo Montez did you get him?

Montez: No. They wouldn't even let me see him.

Asaad: Why?

Montez: No visitors allowed at the moment, but I called Deandre

Fatima: Who the hell is Deandre?

Asaad: That's Zac's criminal lawyer.

Fatima: Oh my god.

Montez: Listen Fatima whatever is going on, Deandre will fix it. He's the best in the business. You just need to stay calm for them babies and Zac.

Fatima: That's kind of hard to do after you just told me my Fiance and my children's father is in jail.

Montez: I know, but try. Kyra don't leave her side. I will be over there tomorrow because Deandre is suppose to call me back.

Asaad: Alright tez. you be safe.

Montez: Ok bro.

phone call ends

Fatima: What could Zac have possibly done to get put in jail?

Kyra: I don't know, but whatever it is, it has to be for a good reason.

Fatima took a deep breath as she rubbed her stomach.

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department:

The next day, Zac was shipped back to Las Vegas because the incident happened there and that's where Zeke filed the report. Since being arrested Fatima was the only thing on Zac's mind. He knew that she was probably extremely worried about him especially since she didn't know what was going on. Zac was hoping and praying that she and the babies were ok.

Zac: (smiles) If it isn't my favorite lawyer.

Deandre: Bro don't smile at me. Didn't I tell you to stay out of trouble after last time.

Zac: You did, but it's not my fault. niggas just don't know how to leave me and my family alone.

Deandre shook his head.