10

At Aristotle management:

The next day at work, Fatima was taking a phone call when her sister walked in.

Fatima: you're joking right?.... No you must be if you think I'm sending these numbers to my client.... If you want him at this shoot you're gonna need to add a couple more zeros... you need to stop worrying about what his last manager did and figure out how to make his new manager happy because with these numbers you're not meeting Zachary Taylor at his worth... yea I bet you will. Come back to me with number i like then we have a deal.

Fatima hung the phone up.

Kyra: I see you're still doing business for Zac.

Fatima: of course I am. We have a contract together.

Kyra: mhm. How was your date last night?

Fatima: it's good until the strangest thing happened.

Kyra: what happened?

Fatima: Zac showed up.

Kyra: for real?

Fatima: yea.

Kyra: I wonder how he knew you was having dinner there?

Fatima: I have an idea on how he knew.

Kyra: what?

Fatima: I think you told him.

Kyra: nah I don't think that's it at all. Maybe y'all just happened to be having dinner at the same place or something.

Fatima: that wasn't no coincidence at all. I know you told him. Now tell the truth.

Kyra: Tima you know I'm hurt you would even think it was me. That was your first date in a long time. I would never wanna mess that up for you.

Fatima looked at her sister with a straight face.

Fatima: Kyra I'm not buying it.

Kyra: ok fine I told him. I only did it because after Tahj, I figure you needed a man to actually fight for you to show you how amazing you are. Also he told me the truth. Did he tell you?

Fatima: he told me a story but how am I supposed to believe if it's true or not.

Kyra: Ti you are my sister and I love you, but don't take this the wrong way if a man like Zac just wanted sex, he wouldn't try this hard. Everyday he has thirsty girls ready to do whatever he says.

Fatima: maybe he just wanted a challenge this time to prove to his friends that he doesn't just go for easy girls.

Kyra: oh I believe you're thinking too much of this.

Fatima: I really don't think-

Fatima got cut off by the sound of her email. She checked to see who it was from.

Fatima: I just got an email from Zac.

Kyra: what does it say?

The email said "I've been doing a lot of talking lately so here's my action" with the video of Shaun letting Kapree in and the video of him kicking her out after Fatima left. Fatima and Kyra watched both videos.

Fatima: damn

Kyra: see I told you he's not here to play with you. Ti I know you've been hurt before but you gotta have a little more faith.

Fatima: you're right.

Kyra: I'm always right.

Fatima: not it's very rare.