38

Zac: Ok. I know this looks bad but I didn't invite them here.

Fatima remained silent. She was trying to stay calm for the babies, but she was getting tired of being tried by random females.

Bridget: Zac what are you talking about? You literally called me from the club to come over and to bring a friend.

Zac: Bridget shut the fuck up. I'm trying to help you get out of here safe because the way my fiancée is looking, the end of your life is pending right now.

Zac turned his focus back to Fatima.

Zac: Babe don't believe shit she's saying because she's lying. There's no way in hell I would invite them back to my room. I-

Fatima: Babe I know you didn't.

Zac: you do?

Fatima: Zac you do crazy shit, but you're not crazy enough to play with your life like this.

Zac: You damn right I'm not. I like living.

Fatima: mhm and I'm glad that you do.

Zac saw fatima getting closer to the girls and he already knew what type time she was on. He got infront of her stopping her from doing anything.

Fatima: What are you doing?

Zac: Fatima I see what you doing and I'm not going for it.

Fatima: Zac I'm only trying to talk to them.

Zac: Fatima I didn't just meet you last night. I know you. You can't hurt them.

Bridget: That bitch not going to do shit to us.

Fatima: Zac

Zac: I know

Fatima: she got one more time to call me another bitch and I'm gonna show her a real bitch.

Zac: I hear you, but let me handle this. Bridget watch your mouth when it comes to her. you and your friend need to put your clothes on and get out of my room.

Bridget: Zac I can't believe you're doing this to me like I don't mean shit to you.

Zac: Don't do that. We been close like family since you started dancing for me. You fucked that up when you thought it was cool to kiss me knowing I had a fiancée.

Bridget: No you fuck that up when you led me on.

Zac: Bridget I'm not having this conversation with you. Put your clothes on and leave. before I say fuck it and have you and your friend in that hallway butt ass naked.

Bridget: you know what Zac fuck you and that bitch.

Once Bridget said the trigger word, Fatima started to charge at Bridget, but Zac picked her up with one arm and carried her to the bed room.

Fatima: Get off of me Zac.

Zac sat her down on the bed.

Zac: Fatima I told you to let me handle it.

Fatima: and I told you she had one more time to call me a bitch. Not one time did I disrespect her and she's the one in my man's room naked.

Zac: I get that, but Fatima you are pregnant. You cannot be out here fighting people. I was making her leave.

Fatima: Well she wasn't moving fast enough for my liking.

Zac: (shook his head) I'm going to make sure they are gone. Stay in here.

Fatima: Fine

Zac: I mean it. Fatima don't come out here.

Fatima: I heard you Zac. how many more ways are you going to keep saying the same thing.