31

At the Taylor's home:

Zac was in his zone cooking and listening to music. He had one AirPod in, so he could hear if Fatima needed him.

Zac sings "you're always on my mind. when you come around I get shy. Baby when I see u. When I see you"

Fatima: (laughs) got that ass

Zac jump by the sound of her voice. He turn around and to see Fatima with her phone turned to him recording him.

Zac: really Fatima.

Fatima: yea really this is for recording me sleeping.

Zac laughs

Zac: nobody told you to be snoring with your mouth open.

Fatima: my mouth was not open

Zac: yes it was.

Fatima: that's crazy I'm growing your two big headed babies and the least you can do is let me sleep in peace. It's ok though that's why I caught your ass in here singing and dancing to when I see u by fantasia

Zac: no you didn't

Fatima: yes I did and you was really feeling it baby. I must have really put it on you last night.

Zac: Fatima stop cappin I was in here rapping LL Cool J.

Fatima: I never heard that song from LL COOL J. That must be new.

Zac: yea it's real new.

Fatima: hm I should go back and listen to that. What's it called again?

Fatima started scrolling through her phone, but Zac snatch it from her.

Zac: nah you don't need to do all that. It's unreleased he sent it to me personally. Why you down here anyway? I thought you were sleep.

Fatima: I was sleep until I rolled over and didn't feel your body next to mine.

Zac: oh I didn't think you would notice I was gone since you got that thing sleeping with you.

Fatima: oop is someone jealous of my pregnancy pillow?

Zac: ain't nobody jealous. I just don't get how we get finish doing our thing and you turn over to a fucking pillow.

Fatima: I'm sorry babe, but your body heat was just too much last night.

Zac: oh you didn't mind my body heat being too much when I was in it.

Fatima: that's the only time I don't mind it.(Smirks)

Zac: oh remember that next time. (Smiles)

Zac went back to cooking. Fatima ran behind him and wrapped her arm around him.

Fatima: I'm just joking.

Zac: yea ok

Fatima: babe what's the point of having a personal chef if you're just gonna keep cooking?

Zac: the chef doesn't start for another week and she's only here to make sure you eat healthier options for the babies while I'm gone. Plus you know I like cooking. I know you not complaining cause you love to eat my food.

Fatima: (threw her hands up) my bad baby I was just asking a question. no complaints over here.

Zac: yea that's what i thought.

Zac turned around and gave her a kiss.

Zac: damn I wish I didn't have to go on this tour.

It is now two months later, Fatima is four months pregnant and growing by the minute. So far the pregnancy has been nothing but amazing. Her and Zac couldn't be any happier about their babies. Especially since their new home is finally finished and furnished. Zac is upset because he has to leave for a long point of time to go on tour.   Even though this tour was planned way before Fatima knew she was pregnant, he still feels bad because he is living Fatima while she is carrying his babies. he wanted to be there every step of the way.

Sex Ain't Better Than Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें