35

At The Notary hotel:

It is currently the day before opening night of Zac's tour. Zac just landed in to Philadelphia where night one is located and it isn't off to a great start. The hotel rooms weren't ready upon the crews arrival because the hotel had a scheduling mixup. This made Zac's tour manager upset, so the hotel's manager offered to give Zac and Skye the two presidential suites for the misunderstanding. They just needed a few minutes to make sure everything was ready to go. While Zac was waiting for his room, he saw his background dancers talking and decided to go catch up with them.

Zac: Man everytime yall get together, it's always trouble.

Everyone: OHHHH

These are Zac's dancers: Camille, Jace, Faith, Roman, Mila, Carter and Bridget but she hasn't arrived yet. Zac's dancers are like Family to him. They have been dancing with him at all his show since the beginning. Except for Mila, she just joined the family on his last tour which was 3 years ago. Everyone apart of this tour is a like family. That's why it's called the back home tour.

Jace: Nah big bro this is not us planning trouble this time. This is us talking about how crazy this tour is about to be, 39 shows in 3 months.

Roman: And you know we hitting up every club in every city.

Jace: hell yea and I'm bringing a bad one to each hotel we stay in.

Jace dabs Roman.

Mila: Is that all yall think about?

Faith: Mila girl don't even try. you know that's all these nigga's do. They only think with their dicks.

Carter: hold on. not all of us niggas are like that. Just these two dumbasses.

Jace: that's because you are a simp. don't hate on us because we wanna enjoy being young. back me up here Zac.

Zac: hell nah. I got a fiancée and two kids

Roman: are you serious?

Faith: yea Zac is Mr. Family man now.

Jace: so what? that means you're not going out with us no more?

Zac: nah I'll still hang out with yall. I'm just not doing the club in every city thing.

Jace: come on Zac. you messing up the plans.

Zac: I'm not messing up nothing. if y'all wanna go out and do y'all thing, be my guest. Long as y'all are on time for practices and the shows, we straight. I'm about to go my room because I have to go to soundcheck in the morning. Y'all enjoy your night.

Zac turned around and walked away.

Camille: Now yall know Bridget isn't going to like that.

Roman: what you mean? Why not?

Faith: it's so obvious that she likes Zac.

Roman: nah ain't no way.

Jace: bro where you been at? Everybody knows that.

Mila: no for real

Roman : So her and Zac used to fuck?

Faith: No Zac was so clueless to her.

Camille: No he knew that girl liked him. It's just you know Zac didn't wanna ruin the family business.

Jace: true

Roman: let's just hope his girl doesn't show up to one of the shows.

Faith: Yea I heard his girl does not play. If Bridget tries anything with him, she just might meet her match.