36

At the dance studio:

Today was a busy day for Zac. He had to get up early to go to the arena and meet with the crew to make sure they were ready for tonight. He went over the plans and expectations for the show. Zac was alway the type of artist that wanted to give his fans his all because they always show out for him and he wants to return the favor. Since everything looked good at the arena, it's now time to make sure everyone was good to go with the dance steps for tonight. Zac is now at the studio talking to his choreographer waiting for everyone to come to practice. Faith walks through the door immediately noticing that Bridget was staring at Zac.

Faith: Bridget don't do it.

Bridget: do what?

Faith: don't try nothing with Zac.

Bridget: what made you think that I wanted to do something with him?

Faith: you were basically drooling over him when I walked in.

Bridget: no I was not.

Faith: girl lie to someone else.

Bridget: Ok I was, but can you blame me? Look at him, he is so damn fine.

Faith: you need to let that go. He is taken.

Bridget: say who?

Faith: say him. That man has a fiancée and two kids.

Bridget: you lying.

Faith: what do I have to lie for?

Faith pulls up Zac's instagram on her phone. She shows Bridget the picture of Fatima at the gender reveal.

Faith: that big ass rock on her finger tells you everything you need to know.

Bridget: that has to be a PR stunt or something. She's not even his type.

Jace and Roman walks up to the girl.

Roman: damn Who is that?

Faith: that's Zac's fiancée.

Jace: I see why he didn't go out with us last night. Shit even I wouldn't cheat on that.

Bridget: ok y'all doing too much. She's not all that.

Jace: oh shit somebody jealous.

Bridget: jealous of what? She's probably like every other girl Zac has messed around with. He will get tired of her pretty soon.

Faith: she's pregnant and they're in engage. He isn't going anywhere no time soon.

Bridget: How do we even know that's his baby? She's probably the type of girl that sleeps around the industry.

Roman: oh you must mean the type of girls like you.

Bridget flips Roman off

Bridget: Anyway I bet she's just with him for his money.

Faith: wrong again. She makes her own money. She's actually the owner of Aristotle management and she manages Zac's career.

Bridget: damn what the hell? Are you this girl's Wikipedia page?

Faith: listen I'm just trying to help you because this thirsty look does not look good on you.

Bridget: Faith you are one to talk. You were just like me with his friend Montez.

Faith: no that's different. I was actually in love with Montez. He just wasn't ready to give me what I needed in a man.

Bridget: oh so his new situation must cut you real deep.