22

At hybrid gym:

Zac needed to blow off some steam so he did decided to go back to the gym and of course Montez and Asaad came with him.

Montez: bro when you said let's go out I didn't know you meant go out to the gym.

Assad: Forreal I'm thinking you mean let's go out to the club and get fucked up.

Zac: nah I don't feel like being around a bunch of women right now because the only one I wanna be around is bailing on me again. Plus man I am sexually frustrated, I am not trying to do nothing stupid at the club.

Montez: how she bailing on you?

Zac: we was supposed to hang out but she ditching me for her job again. I'm happy my girl has the job she always wanted. I'm mad proud of her, but she gotta learn that work isn't everything. I'm trying to be patient because I know owning your own shit can be hard. I don't know how much longer I can be patient for.

Asaad: you know you a different type of nigga right? Most niggas go to the club or the strip club when their girl piss them off. No this nigga got us at the got damn gym. For the second time today.

Zac: why would I go to the club to look at a bunch of females that I don't want. Plus I'm frustrated. what better way to get my frustration out than going to the gym. Matter fact let's suit up and get in the boxing ring.

Asaad: hell no.

Zac: why not?

Asaad: because I don't want to.

Zac: Ard Montez come on.

Montez: you know I'm good bro.

Zac: come on y'all acting like little bitches right now.

Montez: no correction we acting like little smart bitches.

Asaad: exactly. You mad at your girl and you back up. Everybody knows when you don't get no pussy in a while you get that Superman strength and I like living so I'm good.

Zac sucked his teeth.

Asaad: oh shit you won't believe who just worked in here.

Zac: who?

Asaad: turn around.

Zac turn around to see who Asaad was talking about and there Alisha was walking in to the gym with workout pants on that made her ass look bigger than it was.

Zac: damn why is she always around when I'm back up or I'm going through some shit.

Asaad: I know but damn she is looking good as I don't know what right now.

Montez: aw shit she walking over here.

Alisha: Asaad Montez it's so good to see you guys.

Montez: wassup Alisha

Asaad: Alisha Alisha wassup girl you looking good these days. Far from what you looked like when we were kids.

Alisha: here you go. You just won't let go of the fact that I had braces. While you making jokes, your friend thought they were sexy. Hey Zac

Zac: sup Alisha what you following me now?

Alisha: now you know I was never the one chasing you it was always the other way around.

Zac: (chuckles) you still on that?  You had my favorite toy and I was trying to get it from you.

Alisha: that's not how I remember it but ok. can we talk for a minute?

Zac: go ahead.

Alisha: in private?

Zac: Alisha I'm not tryna be on no bullshit with you.