23

Still at fam studio:

Alisha: how was that?

Alisha just came out the booth from singing

Zac: it was ok.

Alisha: see this is why I'm not asking you. JJ how was it?

JJ: it was good.

Zac: yo JJ you a whole traitor because you don't never tell me my shit be good. It's always some smart ass comment.

JJ: I can't give a nigga like you good comments because you gone take it and run with it and fuck up the whole session.

Zac: and this is why I'm about to start working with Troy Taylor.

JJ: go ahead that nigga gone piss you off even more than I do.

Alisha: he is not lying. I worked with him and he kept making me repeat every note even the ones I knew I got right.

Zac: that's because your ass can't sing for real.

Alisha: Wow you really gone be a hater all your life.

Zac: why do people call me a hater when all I do is be real with y'all.

Alisha: you're a hater right now because you know I used to win all the church talent shows while you came in 2nd place behind me.

Zac: Wow them church people really boosted your head like crazy. Your dad was the pastor. Of course everyone gone lie and say the pastor daughter can sing.

Alisha: church people don't lie. It's in the Bible. You love making stuff up.

Zac: oh I forgot how naive you are. Everything the Bible says not to do I promise you most of those church people have done it. Including lying to you about your singing (chuckles)

Alisha: you see what I had to grow up with JJ.

Zac: what? I'm being for real. They told Montez he could sing and everybody knows Montez is tone deaf as hell.

Alisha: you right. Remember sista Kimberly
made him lip sing because she couldn't kick him out the youth choir. (Laughs)

Zac: you see (laughs) I mess with my boy heavy but that nigga could never hold a note

Alisha: you know who could sing?

Zac: who?

Alisha: Liyah

Zac: yea she could but she never wanted to take it serious like me. Photography was always her thing.

Alisha: and she is good at that too.

Zac: yea.

JJ: how about we call it a day because I'm hungry and I don't wanna mess up y'all little moment.

Zac: what you talking about? we not having a moment we just talking.

JJ: that's not what I see. So y'all enjoy yall night I will see yall at the next session.

Zac: wow it's like that.

As JJ walked out the studio he said "it's been like that" Zac shook his head while Alisha checked her phone.

Alisha: wow I didn't know it was late.

Zac: what time is it?

Alisha: it's 8:30

Zac: oh shit. Yea we should be getting out of here.

Alisha: yea.

Zac: what you got planned for tonight?