beginning of a crush?

Pov:Remus

The party was fun but that guy really bothers me I can't help but feel I don't know. He gave me a bad vibe like I need to protect sirius. "Hey sirius do you know who that guy was last night" I ask her. "Uhh I don't think so why" they continue to paint there nails. "Just wondering cuz he gave me a bad vibe" I tell him.

So he dosent know who the guy was. The was pretty adiment on taking sirius home with him. Oh my God why am I so stuck up on this it's not like we're best friends or anything right. "Hey what color should I paint my nails this week" sirius ask me. "I don't know what colors do you normally paint them" I ask. "I normally do green because of my brother since it's his favorite color red because of my best friend James because that's his favorite color or black since it usually looks the best with my outfits" he tells me.

"Hmm why not do black with like red and green detailing" I tell him. "Oh your right that would look so good" he says excitedly. She's so pretty... no snap out of it remus he's your friend. I mean he is really good looking and they do have good taste and everything but there just your friend nothing more.

"Remus REMUS" sirius yell to get to pay attention. "Sorry what'd you need" I tell him. "I asked what you wanted to do since it's a Sunday and we have nothing to do" he tells me continuing to paint his nails. "Maybe we could go to the arcade I mean I usually go there when I have nothing else to do so it could be fun" I tell him getting up from my bed.

"Yeah that dose sound like fun but I need to get ready first" he tells me putting away his nail stuff. "Yeah me to I mean I'm in pajamas right now" I say while laughing a little bit. "I mean you still look good" he jokes. "Thank you and so do you" I joke back.

Ugh when he calls me cute I can't help but get butterflies in my stomach. No it's not like that he's just saying that cuz he's your friend. "I'm going to go get ready now" I tell sirius while I get some clothes together. "Ok I still need to fix my hair and pick my outfit" he tells me getting up off the floor the get his hair products.

"Ok" I say to him before I walk to the community changing rooms to change. I put on a pair of black pants and a white t-shirt and a brown sweater spice it's kinda cold outside. I walk back to the room and walk in and see sirius doing his hair. "How many hair products do you need" I ask in a joking tone. "You think all this beauty happens naturally" he jokes back.

"Ok but how do I look" he ask. "You look great what about me" I ask. "You also look great" he tells me with a smile and finishes doing his hair. She's wearing a black jacket with a white shirt with a black cat on it some baggy jeans with white star patches on them and his doc Martin's. "Ok I'm ready to go" I tell them. "Me to but who's driving" he ask. "Me I'm not getting on that death trap" I tell him. "It is not a death trap and fine we'll take your car" he tells me.

We walk out of the the dorm and go down to the parking lot. We both get in my car. "Vro your car smells so good it smells like chocolate" she tells me. "That may be because I have a box of chocolate in my glove compartment" I open my glove compartment and show him. "Well it makes your car smell great" they tell me.

---------------

We get to the arcade and go and get some tokens. "Oh my God is that just dance let's play" sirius says as he grabs my arm and drags me over the machine to play. "Just to let you know I'm not a very good dancer" I tell him. "Well I am so just follow my lead" she tells me while they pick a song. He picks they song womanizer by Brittany spears and we start the game.

Sirius was right he's a really good dancer me on the other hand I can barely keep up. When we finish the song sirius has the perfect score and I have a really low score. "You were right your a really bad dancer" he laughs a little. "I told you" I say panting. "Come on let's go get you some water" she offers there hand and I take it and we go get some drinks and food.

"So how'd you know about this place" sirius ask me before taking a bite of pizza. "I come all the time with my friend Mary or I should say our friend Mary since we're both friends with her" I tell him as I drink my soda. "Ooh so you come here a lot then huh" he tells me. "Kinda I mean we've been going here since our freshman year of high school" I take a bite of pizza. "Really you've known Mary for a while I just meet her this year she's in my cosmology class" she drinks her soda. "Yeah Mary always wanted to be a famous hair stylist" itell them. "Have you always wanted to a teacher" he ask me. "I mean I've always known I wanted to work with kids since I was little but i didn't know in which tho so I decide to pursue teaching" I tell her while I finish my pizza. "Same for Ms but with hair I've always known I've wanted to work with people but I didn't want to be like super close with people so when I found out I could be a hair stylist I started taking the classes when I came to college" he tells me.

"Really that's like super cool" I tell them. "Thank you and do you want to go play some more games" he ask me. "Yes and I know a game that we could play follow me" I say as I grab her hand. We walk to the back of the arcade and I see the game. "It's a fighting game but it's super fun" I put the tokens in the game. "Ok that's fine with me" he tells me.

We start playing and I pick my favorite characters for my team. We're playing and surprisingly sirius is really good at this game. "Ha I beat you" sirius tells me. "By one point that's not very impressive" I say. "Just sounds like someone's a sore loser" he nuges me in the arm. "I am not a sore loser I turn to face him. "You so are" she jokes. "Am not" I pout a little. "Oh you so are" they continue to joke with me. "Fine then I want a remarch" I tell him. "Ok but don't be shocked if I beat you" they say.

We play for a few more rounds and I beat him every single time. "See I told you I'm good at this game" I say looking smuge. "Yeah yeah" he tells me. "Hey don't be a sore loser" I pat his head. "Frist don't touch my hair second I'm not a sore loser" she pulls me head off there head. "Fine but just so you know your hairs really soft" I tell them.

"Thank you but don't fucking touch my hair" he says a little angry. "Ok ok I get it don't have get so angry about it" I say backing up a little. I wonder why he's so protective over his hair. Like it's just hair it can't be that bad right. We play for a few more hours till it starts getting dark.

We leave and go to a nearby fast food restaurant and grab some food and eat in a random parking lot. "Hey why are you so protective over your hair" I ask sirius. "Because when I was little I never got to grow it out because of my parents and when I was bad or what they would consider bad they shaved it all off so I don't like people touching because it makes me feel like they are going do what my parents do or something like that I guess it's more of a trauma response more than anything" he tells me. "I would never do that your hair is literally perfect" I tell her with a smile.

"Thank you" he giggles a little bit. "See this is what a real fun day looks like or atleast feels like going some where fun and ending the day eating fast food in a store parking lot" I tell them. "Yeah I never got to do this before now I see why people do tho this is really fun" he says with a smile.

God why is her smile so cute. Everything about him is just perfect he's smart she's funny and there kind why are they just perfect.