unexpected someone

Tw:Talk of abuse read at your own risk

Pov: Remus

"Ok everyone if you have any questions, please contact the TA. The assignment will be due May 17th. That's all for today. You are dismissed," Professor Daniel's says as he packs his bag up. I grab my bag and walk out. I start walking to sirius's class and wait outside till he's done. His class gets dismissed, and he walks over to me. I pull him into a hug and give him a peck on the lips, and we start walking. "Oh my God, my chem teacher is so annoying he talks way too fast and doesn't tell us when to write notes and doesn't specify what is important and what's not," he sighs. "Sounds rough," I tell him, rubbing his arm. "I'm just happy the years almost over, and I won't have Professor Dupont next year," he smiles. "Have I told you how much I love your smile," I tell him.

"Why thank you, sir Remus," he laughs. We walk a bit more till sirius stops dead in his tracks. "Whats wrong," I ask, turning to look at whatever he was staring at. "It's my mother," he whispers, barely audible. "That's your mom," I ask, shocked. "Go back to our dorm. I'll be back later," he tells me as he starts walking away.

Pov: Sirius

I walk away from remus, and towards my mother, I really shouldn't even call her that she just abused us. She only cares about her own image and never about me or regulus she hates me for being bi - and gender fluid. So why is she here? I came to college to get far enough away from her but still be close to regulus, so why does she have to ruin a perfect day like this. "Sirius," she says coldly. "Mother," I reply in the exact same way. "We need to talk, dear," she gestures for me to follow her. "Don't ever call me that again," I say as I follow her.

We start walking, "Your father and I have been thinking."

"You always think about something, and frankly, I don't really care, so if we're done here, I need to get home and study," I say as I start to walk away from her. "Sirius Orin Black, you will listen to me, for I am your mother, and I hold authority over you," she tries to grab my arm. "You stopped being my mother years ago so no you hold no authority over me I'm old enough to make my own decisions I'm 19 a legal adult," I yank my arm away and start walking away.

-----

I open the door to my dorm room and walk in. "Sirius, are you ok," Remus jumps up and walks towards me. "Yeah, fine," I say, trying to hide my shaking voice. "You're not fine. What happened? Did she do something, say something, speak to me, please," he takes my hand into his. I pull my hand away. "It's nothing, really. I'm fine she just wanted to talk. I'm honestly fine she didn't say anything or do anything, I'm fine," I smile. "Sirius your not fine you sound as if your about to cry your voice is shaky you can't look me in the eye your smile is dull you can talk to me you know this," he says. "God it's so stupid she thinks she holds authority over me just because she's my mother she demands respect even after the abuse she put me and regulus through mentally and physically I hated myself for years because of her, I can't be myself because of her and she just wants to talk to me and expects me to respect her just like it's so fucking stupid," I say with tears running my cheecks. Remus pulls me into a hug, and I just cry into his chest.

He strokes my hair, whispering comforting words into my ear. I finally pull away when I hear a knock at the door. Remus goes to open the door, and to my surprise, it's my mother again. "I need to speak to my son," she says as she tries to force her way inside. Remus stops her dead in her tracks. "Sirius doesn't want to speak to you. I thought he made that clear earlier when you two spoke," he tells her. "Do you know who I am," she scoffs again, trying to force her way inside. "I know you're a terrible mother, and your own kids don't want to have anything to do with you," Remus says as he closes the door. "Did you really just say that to my mother," I smile, trying to hold my laughter. "I guess I did," he laughs. We laugh together while my mother-Walburga Black still bangs on the door, demanding to be let in. 

_________________________________

Almost 2 weeks since the last chapter, an hour of songs, one final, and a latte later and the chapters done I really don't know if I like it but please let me know your thoughts and I would absolutely love CONSTUCTIVE criticism so please leave a comment or two if you would like and enjoy.