explantion

Ok every one so I know you may seem a little confused on the au and my head cannons of the characters and the timeline so I'm here to explain. Sirius arives at college August 14th remus arrives a week before so August 7th. Classes officially started August 18th so that people could get settled into their dorms and or off campus housing. The club they went to when remus got super drunk was around 2 months after they started classes. The confession happened 3 months later. The party Mary had thrown happened a week after the confession which is when Allie remus's ex live streamed to the whole world sirius was bi and sirius left to stay with regulus. Now to the pervious update where they talked it out happened about happened was 4 to 5 days after the party. I know no one asked me to explain the time line but here it is.

Now headcanons:

Sirius: he's lactose intolerant, loves to go for walks (as we saw multiple times throughout the chapters), he always goes to a coffee shop on campus with bella trix when he has time, he's dyslexic (this affects more of his reading skills rather than his speech skills and spelling skills), and for the last one he's French.

Remus: he was in anger management for a period of time, allergic to strawberries and cauliflower, likes to read under a specific tree in a park, hates coffee and perfers tea, a dog person but everyone thinks he's a cat person, and lastly he's Welsh.

And I apologize for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes I'm dyslexic myself. Also if you enjoyed this please let me know and please leave questions for me about the story and I will answer them. And again I know no one asked for this but I figured I would explain it anyway for anyone who's read it and was confused. I also do have another story called a dream or warning that's a horror story about a dream I had when I was little that came back years later so please go check that story out and let me know if you think it's a dream or a warning.

I do really hope you enjoyed this little explanation and let me know if you want more head cannons I have more these are just the ones that have been showed in to the story. But feel free to let me know if you more. Also, please when asking questions nothing about me just about the story or my thought process just nothing personal about me if you do want to ask questions about me. Hope you enjoyed this little explanation.