confession (pt:2)

Pov: Sirius

I'm out getting coffee with regulus. "Hi what can u get for you today" the batista ask. "Can I get an iced Americono" regulus tells her. "Yes and what would you like" she turns and looks at me. "Can I get a Chai latte please" my go to when I don't want something super caffeineated. "Ok and what's the bane for the order" she ask. "Sirius" I tell her before going with regulus to find a table.

"So Andromeda tells me you might have a crush on someone" regulus takes a drink of his coffee. "Yeah but I think I like him but I really don't know, I mean I know I like him as a friend but could it be more then that" I look down at my coffee. "Ok tell me this is there a strong feeling that you don't know what it is when your around him or are thinking of him" regulus questions.

"Yeah why" I ask in confusion. "Then that means you like it's that simple" regulus leans back in his chair. "Ok so then what do I do" I start drinking my latte. "Ask him out it's that simple that's what you always tell me to when I like someone" regulus tells me.

"Ok but what if he dosent like me then what" I ask. "Then atleast you tried and you got it off your chest" he rolls his eyes and sighs. "Ok but it's not that simple he's my roommate and my friend" I tell him.

"Oh so it's more complicated who'd your roommate" regulus ask intrigued. "His names remus he's tall kind smart and-" regulus cuts me off. "Your total opsite" he tells me. "Yeah pretty much" I take another drink of my coffee.

Regulus smiles at me. "Ok so we need to get you ready to ask him out right" regulus says excitedly. "Oh no no" I shake my head. "Yes come on please" he begs. "Fine but pandoras helping she has better fashion taste then you" I roll my eyes. "Ok let me text her" regulus pulls out his phone and text pandora his beat friend.

"She said yes" he smiles. "Ok but we're not getting ready at my dorm let's go to your apartment" I get up grab my coffee and push in my chair. "Ok but if my cat scratches you don't get mad" he dose the same.

------

We get to regulus apartment and walk in to see pandora already setting up different stations. "Ok so I have the makeup station hair station and outfit station which do you want to start at" pandora ask with a smile. "Um I guess clothes" I hesitate.

"Ok come on I have a few options for you to pick from" she leads me to a chair. I pick put my outfit then we move to hair. "Ok so what are you thinking reg" pandora ask him. "Hmm what about half up half down with a ribbon as the hair tie" he hands pandora a ribbon. She dose what regulus suggested. "No makeup because yours already looks amazing" she smiles.

"Hey Marlene just called and said Mr and barty need to go help her and her friend Mary give some guy a make over so I'll be back later" regulus grabs his keys and walks out the door. "So who's the guy" pandora sits next to me. "I'm surprised regulus didn't tell you but his name is remus" I tell her. "Oo is he hot" she laughs a little. "Yeah he is here's a picture of him" I pull out my phone and show her a picture of us.

"Oo you two will look so cute together" she tells me. "Well that's what I'm hoping for" I'm nervous im never nervous when it comes to guys. Why am I so nervous. "Want to give you a crystal that helps promote good energy and love" pandora gets up. "Ugh sure" I follow pandora. "Here rose Cortez for good energy and love" she hands me a pink marbled crystal.

"Thank you and it's really pretty by the way" I take the crystal and put it in my bag. "Yeah rose Cortez is a very pretty crystal and it has good benefits when you have it on you" she closes the drawer she got the crystal from.

"I'm going to go back to my dorm now bye and thank you" I grab my keys. "Wait" pandora grabs my arm. "What is it" I ask confused. "Ugh don't go back yet I wanna do a tarot card reading" she pulls me back to her room. "Ok..." I follow her. Why is trying give me tarot card reading. I don't even believe in that kind of stuff.

"Ok split the cards in to three stacks" I donas she instructed. She then pulls one card from each stack. (Aouther: I only know a few tarot cards and what they mean so excuse me if it is not accurate and if you know what they really mean feel free to tell me in the comments) "the empress to show power and success  the universe to show the many possibilities in your life and the sword to show courage and reselance" she tells me what each card means.

"Is that good or bad" I ask. "Good very good you have a good future" she smiles. "Want me to give you a palm reading" she ask. "No thanks I'm good" I get up off the floor. "Ok be safe and good luck" she waves bye to me. I wave back and grab my keys off the rack and walk out the door. I go down to my car and drive back to my dorm.

------

When I walk inside my dorm building I see people running back and forth. "Hey Mary what's going on" I ask Mary because she always knows what's going on st school. "Just go to your dorm and see there's a surprise waiting for you" she tells me.

I walk into my dorm and see remus get up right away. "Whats going on" I ask confused. "Just listen" he takes a deep breathe. "I know we've only known each other a few months but I feel like you and I have a connection like no other and I legit don't even know what to make of this but I like and I know your probably don't like me back but I had to tell you and I was scared to tell you more for me then for you because I'm scared of getting hurt again like I did the last time and I hope we can try out a relationship but if not I understand and hope this dosent mess up our friendship because you are important to me I can't imagine losing you and I really hope we can still be friends" he let's out the breathe he was holding in.

"Are you done is it my turn to talk now" I ask with a smile. He nods. "Ok I like you I know that much and I want to try out a relationship to but if it dosent work I still want us to be friends because your also important to me I can't imagine not having you in my life your the frist person besides my brother I can be my true self around like James he's my best friend but he dosent get my family problems like you do and you make me feel like a better person when your around so if it dosent work out I still want us to be friends" I tell him.

"So dose this mean..." he trails off. "Yeah I guess so but let's keep it on the down low for now" I smile again. "Ice cream" he ask. "Sure sounds good" I get up and grab my keys. Remus gets up and opens the door. "Mary regulus barty and Marlene what are you all doing here" Remus says in a stern voice. "Well you see" Mary says before they sprit away.

I chuckle a bit. Remus just sighs. "It's kinda funny if you think about" I tell him. "Yeah I guess you're right" he laughs a little. We go get ice cream and talk the rest of the night.