i thought you'd have a good time

Pov: third person

"Hey James just invited us to a frat party he's throwing" sirius tells remus. "We should go it sounds like fun" Remus tells him. "I don't know these frat party's are always super fucking big and half the people there don't even know James" sirius rolls his eyes.

"Come on it sounds like fun" Remus pulls sirius in. "I'll make sure you have fun" Remus whispers in his ear. Sirius pushes him away. "You're an idiot" siruis laughs. Remus laughs as well. "But fine I'll go to this party" sirius rolls his eyes.

"Thank you" Remus beams. "You're welcome love" sirius smiles at him. "Ok we need to get ready" sirius tells Remus. Sirius walks away to get ready. Sirius get changed into a see through mesh shirt with a black blazer a pair of black slacks and dress shoes. While remus puts on a black button up with white pants and a pair of black boots. "Ok im ready" sirius tells remus. "You look amazing" Remus stares in awe. "Thank you, you look quite handsome as well love" sirius smiles at him.

-------------

They show up to party to hear music blasting. They walk in and go get drinks. They then walk over and talk with James. "James this party is fucking crazy" sirius trys to yell over the music. "What I can't heat you" James yells back. "I said this party is fucking crazy" sirius yells again. "Yeah I know that'd the point" James walks away.

"I'm gonna go dance" sirius walks to were everyone is dancing. He starts dancing and remus just stares at him. Remus finishes his drink and goes and gets another. "Hey what are you doing here rem" Remus knows that voice it can't be who he thinks it is. "It's me Allie" great just who he thought it was Allie his ex girlfriend.

"Hey" Remus says nervously. "How have you been" Allie ask with a smile. "Fine" Remus starts to get annoyed. "That's good I've been fine to I mean as fine as I can since Jay broke up with me" she tells him. So they broke up but why is she telling him this everything they've done is already over with he's moved on he has a boyfriend now. "Oh I'm sorry" Remus says with an annoyed tone. "Yeah I hope we can catch up one day I haven't seen you since you high school when we dated" she grabs his arm.

Remus pulls his arm away annoyed. "Yeah let's not" he tells her. "Why what's wrong" she ask confused. "Oh so you're gonna pretend like nothing happened well here's what happened you cheated on me with my best friend then manipulated me into making me stay with you, which you were only with me cuz I was hot and we looked good together so no I don't want to catch up some time I want you to stay the hell away from and anyone I care about" Remus yells at her.

Sirius hears what happens and walks over to them. "Hey what's wrong" sirius ask remus with concern. "Oh nothing just remus being remus with his anger issues" Allie rolls her eyes and looks at sirius. "Yeah ok I don't believe that remus is not the type to just yell at someone for no reason" sirius gets defensive.

"Yeah like you would know" she gets annoyed at sirius. "I think I know him better than you" sirius snaps. "Who even are you do you know who my father is he is the lawyer for the black family I could ruin your entire life with just one call" she pulls out her phone.

"Sirius calm down" Remus grabs sirius by the arm. "Yeah well I'm sirius black nice to meet you" sirius sticks his hand out to her with a smile. "Sirius Black as in the son of Orin and walburga black" she takes a step back. "Yeah" sirius walks towards her.

"But you dont-" he cuts her off. "Look like a black Yeah well you know what they say don't judge a book by its cover" he walks back towards remus. "Are you ok" sirius cups his face. "I'm fine but you are you ok" Remus ask. "I'm fine I can just get her dad fired if it is really a bother" he shrugs.

"You were amazing" Remus smiles. "It's kinda my specialty in putting people in there place but who even was that" sirius ask. "Um my ex girlfriend" Remus mumbles. "What was that" sirius steps closer to remus. "My ex girlfriend" he says louder. "Oh" sirius steps back. "Hey it's not like that she fucking cheated on me with my best friend then came up to me and asked it we could hang out some time and I told her no then you walked over and went off on her" Remus takes a step tworads sirius.